Cool parts you may not have known existed.

Alkorahil

PART NUMBER: 40692-34G00

ORNAMENT, HUB, FREE RUNNING

APPLICATION: WD21 (ALL)

$3.28 (Nissan List: $8.07)

This is the round metal emblem on the front auto locking hubs that says 'automatic' in orange and silver letters.

40250.jpg

PART NUMBER: 25370-73P00

SWITCH ASSY, FOG, FRONT

APPLICATION: WD21 94-95

$19.52 (Nissan List: $36.80)

Ever wonder what went in that far right blank above the center vents next to the rear defroster switch? This is it. An optional fog light switch. Push button and lighted style (similar to the hazard switch.) with the fog light emblem in white on the face. Note: the harness for this option is no longer available.

1202111102.jpg

PART NUMBER: 62890-56G00

EMBLEM, FRONT GRILLE, 4X4

APPLICATION: WD21

$29.82 (Nissan List: $55.37)

4X4 emblem, black with raised orange letters. measures about 8 by 2 inches. Mounts to the front grille on the drivers side.

0519121703.jpg

0519121703a.jpg

Edited by Alkorahil

40692-34G00

ORNAMENT, HUB, FREE RUNNING

$3.28 (Nissan List: $8.07)

This is the round metal emblem on the front auto locking hubs that says 'automatic' in orange and silver letters.

I always assumed this was just a sticker!

25370-73P00

SWITCH ASSY, FOG, FRONT

Ever wonder what went in that far right blank above the center vents next to the rear defroster switch? This is it. An optional fog light switch. Push button and lighted style (similar to the hazard switch.) with the fog light emblem in white on the face. Note: the harness for this option is no longer available.

This must have been for factory installed foglights? Or was this just the more expensive switch for the dealer installed option, so almost all trucks got the cheesy switch in the center console. And the hazard switch is supposed to be lit??

62897-86G00

EMBLEM, FRONT GRILLE, 4X4

$30.71 (Nissan List: $55.37)

4X4 emblem, black with raised orange letters. measures about 8 by 2 inches. Mounts to the front grille on the drivers side.

Can you get a picture of this?

I always assumed this was just a sticker!

It is actually metal, with a strong adhesive back.

This must have been for factory installed foglights? Or was this just the more expensive switch for the dealer installed option, so almost all trucks got the cheesy switch in the center console. And the hazard switch is supposed to be lit??

The switch in the center console came with the fog light kit, so dealers used it. Yes, the hazard switch should be backlit when the lights are on....dealers could put the center one in but it required purchasing seperately the switch and harness and the labor to install.

Hardbody trucks with the optional roll bar came with this switch.

Can you get a picture of this?

I will post pictures when I get home.

Edited by Alkorahil

PART NUMBER: 26475-F6100

LAMP ASSEMBLY, GLOVE BOX

$11.49 (NISSAN LIST: 26.38)

PART NUMBER: 25310-71L00

SWITCH, LAMP, GLOVE BOX

$10.64 (NISSAN LIST: $24.42)

This is the pin switch and lamp for the glove box courtesy lamp. These parts go together to light your glove box when the glove box is open and the light switch has the parking or headlights on.

Note: some XE models do not have the harness connector to hook the lamp up to power. You will have to run power to the lamp.

0519121724b.jpg

Edited by Alkorahil

PART NUMBER: 68800-75P10

ASHTRAY, LIGHTED

$57.08 (NISSAN LIST: 96.86)

Illuminated ash tray. Lights up when ashtray is opened. Harness connector to hook up the ashtray should be on all models. It is the black flat two prong connector dangleing behind the radio if not used.

Edited by Alkorahil

PART NUMBER: 25370-V5000

SWITCH, FOG LIGHT

APPLICATION: WD21 86-93

$32.99 (NISSAN LIST: $59.49)

86-93 Hardbody trucks had this switch in place of the rear defogger switch on the 86-93 pathfinder

PART NUMBER: 48476-73P00

LAMP ASSEMBLY, IGNITION COURTESY

APPLICATION WD21 94-95

$14.36 (NISSAN LIST: $27.07)

Illumination lamp for the ignition switch. Some SE and all LE models had this. You will also need a new ignition switch cover (the round plastic piece around the ignition switch) or drill an approx 1/4 inch hole in your existing cover.

Edited by Alkorahil

25370-73P00

SWITCH ASSY, FOG, FRONT

If we're talking about on the 94-95 dash style, the farthest one to the right next with the 4 buttons that included the Hazards is a Head light washer button in countries that had RHD vehicles. Must have been strictly a North American option. Weird.

my SE-V6 S12 has both the lit ashtray and glovebox. my SE 95 Pathy has the lit ashtray, but the bulb is burnt out.

Here are pictures I just took.

The bulb must be burnt out in my hazard switch. Do you know if the rear defog switch is also illuminated? It has an orange light that comes on when running...

IMG_20120519_164720.jpg

Here is the foglight switch I do have, which seems like a pretty generic switch that I see in almost every Nissan optioned with foglights.

IMG_20120519_164733.jpg

And this must be the location of the light and plunger switch? Or is it just lit all the time on the first click of the headlight stalk? I did stick my finger in the hole for a harness, but couldn't come up with one..

IMG_20120519_164808.jpg

Edited by silverton

that looks like the location for the glovebox light, I added it in my 94 PF as it did not have it stock, nice the wiring was there already. I think it only comes on when the lights are on and when you open the glove box.

If we're talking about on the 94-95 dash style, the farthest one to the right next with the 4 buttons that included the Hazards is a Head light washer button in countries that had RHD vehicles. Must have been strictly a North American option. Weird.

Mine being a RHD 95' x Japan had that switch blanked off, but the wiring loom was all there for the factory fog lights, which I have up and running by swapping out the blank for the appropriate switch. Some of the RHD ones do indeed have the headlight washer, but Nissan has been known to place the switches in different places.

Another anomaly is where my Power/Economy switch is, it is in the console by the handbrake where I have seen some up near the steering column where the mirror adjustment switch is?

There is no rhyme nor reason. :shrug:

I wonder if the fog light wiring is the same wiring they used for the washer pump, just different function. I can't see them desinging different looms to accomodate all the different models. Since thats where the factory foglights would be, maybe they just utilized that wiring to run the washers. :scratchhead::shrug: Either way..... Weird.

Edited by Dowser

Can you get the temp gauge that my owners manual says the Canadian Pathfinders came with? Supposedly you pull out on the trip meter dial and it would display the outside temp.

The bulb must be burnt out in my hazard switch. Do you know if the rear defog switch is also illuminated? It has an orange light that comes on when running...

Yes, it only illuminates the orange when on.

Edited by Alkorahil

The bulb must be burnt out in my hazard switch.

Bulb is Radio Shack part number 272-1092. two per package. about $3.50

And this must be the location of the light and plunger switch? Or is it just lit all the time on the first click of the headlight stalk? I did stick my finger in the hole for a harness, but couldn't come up with one..

that is it, it only comes on when the stalk is turned to on and you open the glove box. (pin is opened) The harness, if it is there, is tied off to the main harness under the dashboard. Remove the glovebox and see if it is up there. My 95xe didnt have the harness, my friends 93xe did have it. My 95 Hardbody had the harness.

Can you get the temp gauge that my owners manual says the Canadian Pathfinders came with? Supposedly you pull out on the trip meter dial and it would display the outside temp.

I probably wont be able to order the part since it was not available in the US, but can probably at least get you the part number.

Mine is "supposed" to have this but according to its options but I see no sensor and when you pull nothing happens :(

A little OT, but the 12v microbulbs from Rat Shack don't have the blue condom filter over the light like the OEM defrost switch bulb does. Will this make a significant difference? I'm needing to replace my defrost bulb as well. I replaced it with one from an 88 Hardbody from the junkyard but the light is orange and clashes, haha. How come the main defrost bulb always dies but the hazard bulb seems to last all eternity? I remember replacing my A/C button bulbs with the Rat Shack microbulbs, but don't remember whether they have the blue filters over them. I definitely didn't move them over if they did. Does the blue filter just make the light softer/dimmer?

96-99 Pathfinders have an inspection lamp in the hood, see Courtesy Parts diagram:

r50_267-1.gif

But the part was never offered in the USA. How come?

Whenever I try, the thing just rips somewhat. Am I doing it wrong?

Yes :lol: (kidding of course)

When I got my inclometer te bulbs in it had those blue filters for some reason, I threw them away so the orange would glow and match my cluster :shrug:

You can purchase the blue condoms from AZ and Advance parts houses... But I am going to agree with nunya, I prefer the glow to be brighter... besides if it is on an instrument cluster it is controllable via the potentiometer that dims them...

You can purchase the blue condoms from AZ and Advance parts houses... But I am going to agree with nunya, I prefer the glow to be brighter... besides if it is on an instrument cluster it is controllable via the potentiometer that dims them...

Only if your truck comes with a potentiometer :blush: