Looking for photos of a 93, 94, or 95 Pathfinder SE with OEM or same size as OEM tires

jwblue

My buddy has a 93 and is about to pick up the AT2's. If you don't have a pic by then I'll post his up.

I should have included 93. That would be great.

As many different trucks that I can find.

XE is OK, but SE is preferred.

Edited by jwblue

The Grabber is a 7 ply desert race tire. Meant to take a lot of abuse, but they weigh a ton.

Grabber AT2's are a all-terrain tire meant for street usage.

HTS's are street tires.

Will the HTS give better gas mileage compared to the AT2s?

In theory, yes. Here is my 95 SE with 31x10.50. The rears are BFG AT KO's, the fronts are some Dunlop highway tire (HTS).

DSCN6941.jpg

DSCN6943.jpg

DSCN6944.jpg

DSCN6945.jpg

Edited by silverton
  • Like 1

I should have included 93. That would be great.

As many different trucks that I can find.

XE is OK, but SE is preferred.

He owns a XE but he is putting the AT2's on a set of legos so it'll look like a SE.

Thank you fellas.

There is a good group of guys on this board.

It seems WD21 owners as a whole are pretty good people.

In theory, yes. Here is my 95 SE with 31x10.50. The rears are BFG AT KO's, the fronts are some Dunlop highway tire (HTS).

I like it. What happened to the caps on the wheels?

Did someone steal them? Not sure what the market would be for those.

Maybe sell the to the person who owns the truck they were stolen off.

That is about it.

He owns a XE but he is putting the AT2's on a set of legos so it'll look like a SE.

I would like to to see that picture.

The WD21 I am considering has alloy (a.k.a lego) wheels.

I really like the look of the 31 x 10.5 x 15 tires on this vehicle. It looks like that is a good size tire for the frame.

Edited by jwblue

no, mine isn't lifted at all I just re-indexed the bars as the previous owner had them all screwed up when they replaced the engine, so it's a little higher than stock in the front. Haven't touched the rear at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a while, but I got pics of my buddies Pathy with the General Grabbers. Nice looking tire, I'm gonna wait and see how well his do and I might pick up a set. Taken with a camera phone, but still looks good I think.

02237F44-orig.jpg

8BFD544F-orig.jpg

106C9091-orig.jpg

Good luck with those Falkens, put a set of those on a Sierra not long ago. They don't have 20k on them (truck was aligned when tires were mounted and rotated) and they are about to the point you can see the air through them. Hope you get better luck with them...

Sure took a lot of weight to balance those grabbers

Really? I didnt think it was that bad, not for a A/T tire anyway. He bought em through Wal-Mart, so maybe its easy to blame the techs.

Thanks, not sure how many miles are on them right now, not many, don't drive the PF that much. Since I've been sick I think we drove it one day in the last 3 weeks. The tires, so far make the PF ride real nice.

Edited by ahardb0dy

I have my fingers crossed for ya he got a wHierd set since I know they did ride nice and didn't have any hiway whine in them when I would drive the thing (when they had tread)