What do you have in your pockets...at all time

unccpathfinder

In left: slim wallet, both keys for my Pathfinder, 16GB USB 3.0 flash drive, sometimes an 8GB USB 2.0 flash drive

In right: phone, knife

Pathfinder key fob, a few small keys (for hitch lock, small padlock for mechanic's toolset) and some rewards cards are clipped to one of my belt loops.

Edited by Towncivilian

leatherman, keys, change, lighter (even though i dont smoke) wallet that generally has no money haha.

I started carrying a lighter and knife even when i was in high school and didnt get in trouble cause it was a little hick town and i had a couple teachers ask to borrow my kife haha. my theory on that was somewhere, someday im going to wish I had a knife or lighter and always having both with me made sure i didnt have to wish.

and for a while i also carried a 1911 .45 but now that generally stays in the pathfinder.

I could have sworn this was done before...

Key ring including WD21 key and philips and slotted screwdriver keys, knife, lighter, 8gb flash drive, wallet with cash, C&B cards and ID. ]

Most of the time I have a micro flash light, pen, diamond scribe, micro exacto knife, needle file set witn holder and Sharpie pen in my work shirt.

someday im going to wish I had a knife or lighter and always having both with me made sure i didnt have to wish.

Can't say it better than that. I've said for years that a lighter, knife and flashlight can get you through 90% of situations. :aok:

B

My pockets have no bottoms :gay:

(find the other thread as I ain't goein through my morning pocket checklist :lol: )

lol! & lol!

I too remember the other thread but, couldn't remember what I posted so .. I fibbed a little.

EDC (Every Day Carry):

45bf2ceb.jpg

Metal Clip Wallet

K-Bar Folder Knife

SureFire E2 Executive Flashlight

iPhone 4 (Otter Box Defender)

Springfield Armory XDM .40 S&W Bi-Tone w/ Night Sights

Galco IWB King Tuk Holster

Off Tour (Car Keys with Swiss Tech Tool)

Or

On Tour (Carabiner with All Access Pass, Keys and USB Stick)

No Car Keys Needed, TOUR BUS!

Yes, I carry on tour as well, depending on what state or country, I have a small Gun Vault box cabled to my bunk.

Edited by OfftourRoadie96

EDC (Every Day Carry):

45bf2ceb.jpg

Metal Clip Wallet

K-Bar Folder Knife

SureFire E2 Executive Flashlight

iPhone 4 (Otter Box Defender)

Springfield Armory XDM .40 S&W Bi-Tone w/ Night Sights

Galco IWB King Tuk Holster

Off Tour (Car Keys with Swiss Tech Tool)

Or

On Tour (Carabiner with All Access Pass, Keys and USB Stick)

No Car Keys Needed, TOUR BUS!

Yes, I carry on tour as well, depending on what state or country, I have a small Gun Vault box cabled to my bunk.

That's a nice gun! That's it I'm moving to Maryland. :lol:

Maryland is a very gun unfriendly......

Maryland is unfriendly to everything.

I just have my phone, wallet, and keys.

I know knives can be helpful in some situations, but why does everyone always have a knife? Just curious.

I've only been in one situation where it was like "I NEED A KNIFE!!!" and I happened to have my Leatherman. Some old lady's grocery basket cart lost its wheel. I put it back on for her, but she lost the cotter pin. I took out my handy-dandy leatherman and clipped a piece of fraying telephone pole wire and used it. I saved the day.