SAS Pathy

jdub

:cool2: What a class fab job he's done on his rig, truly 1st rate. Too bad some of the EB people couldn't appreciate what he's done, or just how "worthy" :bow: the "lowly" Pathy really is... but everybody's entitled to their opinion. I did like how some of them "stood up" for datz510 ~ they showed as much class as his rig does. :clap:

Kudos to his well written responses, well thought out & informative to those that don't know how good our rigs are or how dependable they are ~ they just don't like 'em because they're riceburners, etc. I like a well thought-out & engineered EB as well, but I'll stick with my Pathy, I prefer the better creature comforts it affords. :D

I can understand his changing over to SAS with the serious offroading he does, our IFS would never hold up to the abuse. I think 88 would attest to that... P...

Thanx for the link.... :aok:

• 3 months later...

I dont know why that guy was so bent outta shape. Im not to hip with whats a GREAT WHEELIN RIG and whats not since my pathy is the first 4 wheel drive vehicle even owned in the family haha. But if its a great wheelin rig its a great wheelin rig and thats that.

For instance so many people think Jeeps are THE BEST and nothin can be better. Well my favorite time of wheelin with a jeep was...

ONCE UPON A TIME... I took my Pathy to Goat Mountian (here in Oregon) while it was still completly stock with a Cherokee (locked, boggers, and about 5 inchs of lift) and an CJ (3 inch lift and some 33in BFG A/T). We decided because my pathy was still stock I would go up this one trail first just in case I couldnt make it we would go a different way. Well Jeff (owner of the cherokee) told me before I made a run at it that it got "Pretty hairy towards the end" So I said cool if its bad Ill just come back and Ill ride with someone else up it. Well I get almost all the way to the end of the trail till I couldnt make it passed a pretty good sized rock. I ended up backing down and parked off in a clearing so that the other 2 rigs could make a run at it. I sat in my pathy for about 15 minutes before I decided that it was taking them WAY TO LONG to come up the trail so I hiked down the trail to see where they were at and they were still at the bottom of the trail because the CJ couldnt even make it past the first part. And to think the whole time I was worried about them leaving me in the dust and slowing them down the whole run. So after about 5 more minutes the CJ came up the trail and than the Cherokee. So I HAD to make it since they did. Well I gave it one more shot and made it up and over the big rock and finished off the trail. The guys in the jeeps didnt even think twice. They were both like wow that thing does pretty darn good. I said "I know" and we kept goin.

Now it could have been luck on my part but waiting 20 minutes for the CJ to make it past the part that only took only one try for me makes me love my Pathfinder THAT much more.

Rami

P.S. -alcohol- = mmm mmm good

Mmmm... Pathy binging.

I thought most Sheep drivers got stuck at the curb. For me, that just explained why they kept driving around the mall parking lots with nowhere to go. I did'nt realize that's as far they were allowed to go on daddy's cash on this month's allowance.

I dont know why that guy was so bent outta shape.

Who was bent out of shape?

Someone on the EB forum. Yeah, some of them are like Jeepers, they think their Sh@t is the best thing out there.

I owned an EB and so has 87pathy.

They are great rigs, but old.

I never owned an EB. I owned a 66 F100 4x4 but never an EB or we can confuse others and call it by its true name. =U100.

I did my SAS with Full size stuff. He is 59"wms-wms i'm 65".

I didn't have to do a sub frame as he did since my radius arms were farther outboard since i used full size componenets.