Stripping of 97 R 50

smoke

I will be stripping down the Red R50 its a 1997....so let me know what you will need and Ill see about getting it to you for a modest cost plus shipping....

@DesertFox: if you need a rear wiper motor I have one from a 2000 you can have for shipping costs

What color interior does your 97 R50 have, smoke? If beige, does the passenger visor have mirror with lamps?

if you have the front chrome bumper, and bumper ends..as well as the rear bumper ends, if they're not too rusted, I will take the front and the rear, 100%. As well, if you have the stock roof rack, I'd take a couple cross bars (depending how much you'd sell them for). you can reply here or pm me, whichever, but i have paypal and can pay immediately with a clear payment.

What does it have for a motor, transmission and transfercase? I am mainly interested in the teansfer case and tranny. Also I need the power steering line that comes off the rack and has the bow tie fitting on the end that connects to the rack.... how are the lower links?

WOW!!!! that was a quick reply... After replacing of some parts on my new to me black R50 ie: rear links, transmission, and a few other things to keep as spares....I will make a list of what is avalible after I get the transmissions swapped out....

the transmission that will be avalible does not have working reverse gears...forward gears work for the time being because I am forced to drive it...

muddfildvaynes----The motor is a 3.3 V6 that is stock...the transfer case is stock and working last time i used it...if you are intrested in both we should be able to work something out...

sc89----I do have the chrome bumber with a few holes that I have had lights installed on it at one and I did hit a deer so it is a little bent but its not rusted...will take pix... the rear chrome is in good condition I beleave will get pix...

Edited by smoke

What color interior does your 97 R50 have, smoke? If beige, does the passenger visor have mirror with lamps?

It is the dark grey color but if you want it...it is avalible.

I'd be interested in the smart entry control module if its in working condition.

It is still working at this time.....just need to kno where to look for it and what is needed

On the driver's side, is the "oh $#!^" bar there? I'm missing the diagonal one above where the driver's side seatbelt is~

still there and in good condition...will get a price to u in PM

What about the a/c hoses and condensor, did the a/c work? Need them for my dads pathy.

a/c system is working and hoses are in good condition will PM you with prices...

I am definitely interested in the transfer case and power steering line. how much?

Are you still intrested in the transfer case? and specific part on the steering line?

Edited by smoke

which hose specifically do you need??

I am checking where the leak is tomorrow so I will let you know. It is so big that if you try to charge it you can hear it hiss out seconds later!

@Town Civilian: My rear wiper just stopped working, so I can assume that it is the motor. I was hoping for an entire assembly in the event it is not the motor. I'll still take it, I shot you a PM.

@OP: Do you have the assembly, just in case? Can't eveer have too many options when fixing things...

I just wanted everyone to know that it is going to prolly take about a week or more to get things rolling on this.....