Does your R50 have a 5 speed

SilverPath

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a 5 speed?

• Yes
    • No

The reason I ask this, is I have a 5 speed and have been told by several people, that they have never seen an R50 with a 5 speed, while a few others say its rare when they do.

Just curious as to how many of you out there have manuals?

Edited by SilverPath

I have a 5-spd, and it was hard to find. I was living in Pensacola, FL when I bought it, and my car had to be shipped from Georgia. It was pretty cool, because it came right to my house on a flatbed truck.

Bought mine 5spd from my parents. When they got it new, the dealer was all but giving it away. It was loaded and when it was all through they paid less for it than the auto base model that was next to it on the lot. I just wish it had the 3.5!

A/T. considered getting a 5spd when i was searching and there were actually a few available (probably 2 or 3 out of the 10 pathys i found were 5spd). i decided against it just because i felt like being lazy in the pathy and didn't really want one for a truck/SUV.

5spd. Had to look hard, about 8 months of searching, bought it 2 hours away.

Wish I had a 5spd, the extra 10hp, extra gear, and 4.6's would sure come in handy!

Wasn't the A/T rated at 250hp and the M/T rated at 240hp?

5 speed and vq35. 4.3 gears. I see rugged rocks has a bunch of ring and pinions. I might go with the 4.875's then I might get those 33" tires I want. Only chilkoots(xe) had 5 speed option in Canada

This post has been edited by keelhaul: Today, 11:09 AM

Nope Klondike too, there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to what units had a standard.

Only chilkoots(xe) had 5 speed option in Canada

I have a 5spd SE, with most of the extra options, sold to the original owner at a Toronto dealership.

I actually came across a few like mine in the hunt, just not in decent shape...