intake bolts?

shotzie417

Does anyone know if anyone makes intake manifold bolt sets for a vg30e, or even if someone knows the bolt grade, thread pattern, and length of bolts that would be nice also. I am rebuilding my motor and lost the bolts idk how i lost those and nothing else and i am almost done with the motor and ready to drop it in. Thanx to all those that help.

I honestly didnt even think about the dealer good idea,i could go to a junk yard but all the pathfinders at these junk yards are vg30i's and the intake manifold is a lil diffrent I think, but I will check both the dealer and a junk yard again.

Without going and removing one, I'm not sure of the size, but any hardware store should carry the right kind. They are just standard grade Metric socket cap screws. If it were me I would hit Lowe's and buy a couple about the right size, then test them and go back and get 3 more of the right type. They are less than $1 a piece.

Without going and removing one, I'm not sure of the size, but any hardware store should carry the right kind. They are just standard grade Metric socket cap screws. If it were me I would hit Lowe's and buy a couple about the right size, then test them and go back and get 3 more of the right type. They are less than $1 a piece.

Not that I'm doubting you, but how do you know they are just "standard grade"? The biggest problem I have replacing auto bolts with standard ones is that I don't know which ones are some super strong versions... I guess maybe you can tell from the 7 or 9 or whatever on the head? And presumably by "standard grade" you mean 8.8?

"Special Grade" Thats funny. Each bolt has a grade based on its strength.

Besides If you pay attention or even take a measrument, you'll see if a bolt is too long before you Over torque it into the head or lower manifold.

i'd go dealer to get the part numbers, but buy online like nissanpartscheap.com or something. I used to work for a nissan dealer and the hardware is expensive and nissan doesn't give you specs.