Power sunroof?

Tungsten

the little red buttong completly releases the latch when your openign it and you can push it further open and the thing slides oen way or the other to completly remove... It sais somethign about it in the owners manuel, I'll have to look.

No, none had power sliding sunroofs. It's always possible that someone had one installed at some point, it's something I've wanted to do for a while now.

It should be a lot easier now with the newest generation of add on power roofs that open up and slide out and back over the exterior top of the roof vs. the old school style that required you to cut out and modify the headliner, install the sliding tracks on the inside part of the roof, etc. You lose at least 2 inches of headroom with those old power sliders plus they were a royal pita to install.

Posted Today, 04:03 AM by Nunya

the little red buttong completly releases the latch when your openign it and you can push it further open and the thing slides oen way or the other to completly remove... It sais somethign about it in the owners manuel, I'll have to look.

Ummm, maybe you should have waited until you woke up to post :coffee!:

I like being able to completely remove the glass. It's almost like having a convertible :D

Ummm, maybe you should have waited until you woke up to post :coffee!:

You ain't kidding... that hurt me to read some...

well since I ain't got a scanner heres a crappy pic of page 1-26 of the owners manuel.

34f99623.jpg

which tells you how to remove the glass