Gas Mileage

MAXEDpath

I've been keeping track of my mileage since I got my pathy and when I went and filled up yesterday when I did the math I couldn't believe it so I checked it again... AND ITS THE TRUTH I almost got 19 mpg with my pathy and yes it is all stock but usually I'm getting 15-16 but this was just amazing (to me)

Mine's always around 13-14....only thing I don't like about the truck. What app is that?

i didnt do the converting...but the best ive ever gotten was 500 or so km/per tank and now just after lift i got 400 km almost all highway....i know the truck isnt running right too!!!

Tye

How many gallons capacity???

I've been keeping track of my mileage since I got my pathy and when I went and filled up yesterday when I did the math I couldn't believe it so I checked it again... AND ITS THE TRUTH I almost got 19 mpg with my pathy and yes it is all stock but usually I'm getting 15-16 but this was just amazing (to me)

Yep, the wife's R50 got just over 20mpg on a trip, most of which was at 70-80mpg and that was before a tune up and with one injector not working properly. I expect 20-22mpg on the highway now...

My WD21, not so good; 16mpg average is good. But the one before that got 20+ mpg highway also. :D

B

Edited by Precise1
tyops

my 98 is pretty bad. about 12-13 city and 15-16 on freeway. :thumbsdown:

i did put a couple cans of injector cleaner in last week and clean out the throttle body with some cleaner and i actually got about 18 mpg. :takebow: hopefully it stays like this

i kno that the 2001+ r50s have the better 3.5 motor that i heard gets much better gas milage

so when u guys say ur milages can u specify the year or motor

Edited by pathblazin420

B don't u mean MPG?

my best ever mpg was 23. On my 89 with the TBI. This was not a hill, just a good day I had a lot of "good days" when I had to commute 45 miles to work and both ends were right on the freeway.

Ok, I fixed!! Sheesh!! :rolleyes:

so when u guys say ur milages can u specify the year or motor

The break down is easy since there weren't any motor options for any given year other than the 2 door model. (Correct?? And 90+ Z24 in NA??)

This is for North America, not the rest of the world where there actually were options...

86.5-89 Z24I TBI or VG30I TBI

90-95 VG30E MPFI

96-00 VG33E MPFI

01-04?VQ35

05-10 VQ40

B

Edited by Precise1
Corrected and redefined

Ok, I fixed!! Sheesh!! :rolleyes:

The break down is easy since there weren't any motor options for any given year.

86.5-89 VG30TBI

90-95 VG30MPFI

96-00 VG33MPFI

01-04? VQ35

05-10??????

B

VQ40, Hi-Rev VQ40 (garbage motor).