Thank you

adamzan

I just wanted to thank the following members for doing what they did for me on my trip. I couldn't have done it without you guys and I had a great time.

KailEkonen - though we didn't get to hangout for too long you are really cool and not to far away. I see meet ups with tungsten in the future!

Tungsten - My crazy russian friend, thanks for showing me NYC and NJ. I had a great time hope I can come back again soon. Also thanks for calling me everyday to check up on me!

Slick - Thank you for letting me stay with you and putting up with me (it's hard) for a couple of days!

Nunya - Didn't get to stay long in your neck of the woods either but I had a great time and thanks for all the stuff.

01Silvapathy - Your parents were excellent hosts and I had a great time painting my wheels and checking out some Texas landmarks.

Zeppelindrummer - Colorado is probably one of the nicest states I have been to, thanks to you, mikey, and dane for putting up with me and no it's not your fault I lost my glasses in the river.

SC88Pathy - Thanks to you and Zulhay for taking me to the Santa Cruz boardwalk. You two are really cool people. I wish you well Andrew.

Precise1 - You and K were excellent hosts as well. I swear those were the best burgers ever and thanks so much for helping me out with the

truck.

Kingman - You and your buddy seemed pretty cool and not as redneck as I imagined!

Mister510 - Thanks for hanging out with me and showing me around Seattle and packie88's cemetery. This was very important to me.

Silverton - I really appreciated you letting me crash at your place because I couldn't get a hold of doughboy. I owe you one man.

Doughboy - You drive a maxima...Nuff said. (Just kidding man it was great to meet you!)

Redpath88 - Thanks for the arm rest for the pathy and taking david and I out for lunch it was really cool to meet you after all this time!

Nismojunky - I showed up at your house kinda unexpected but you let me crash anyways, thanks again bro.

Ozzker - Hanging out with you is always fun, I never know what to expect hahaha. Your dad is crazy!

I would also like to thank the friends and family of packie88 for being such awesome people and giving me an even greater impression of Jared.

Also, Judge, magregor, northerpathy, and 4x4pathy94, thank you for keeping tabs on me during the long periods of driving. A big thanks also to Nige for all his pointers and great advice. I owe you a few beers buddy.

:beer:

like I said, Im most burnt out from the week on fridays (and usually on call) so I know I was a bit of a lame ass. Still was cool to meet you and hang out the little bit we did. :aok: Just happy your trip went off fairly flawless and safely.

You are welcome Adam. Thanks for making it out here and stopping by, it was good to meet you too. I fully support long road trips like that as I believe they build character and really show you the area as well. I had promised you a tank of gas, a bed and a meal to help you with the journey, but instead of gas you got car parts that you needed more. Sorry I was too injured to help do much work though, it's still healing.

I think you may hold the NPORA record for most members met at this point... :D

B

WOW Adamzan....that sounds like a "MONUMENTAL" road trip...when did all this take place????

Tye

I left july 21st from ottawa and got back home on the 14th of august!

It was really good to meet you and hang out over a few days, come back any time! I'm *really* glad things worked out the way they did with Jared's family. I don't see how that could have gone any better, actually. :)

I left july 21st from ottawa and got back home on the 14th of august!

That sounds like an awesome trip, what kind of job do you have? I would love to take a trip like this but I would return to no job and have to live in the truck!

James

It was good meeting you man, sorry we couldn't do more. Maybe if you take another trip we can plan a weekend to do some wheelin'. I should have my differential back in by then, I hope...