Hello

gr8xr7

Live in Kingston, Ontario. Have owned my '95 SE for 3 years now.Bought it on e-bay From South Carolina. Was originally from Florida. Heard about these trucks legendary reliability. All the ones up here have frames that are rusted through, so I went south. I had to replace the fan belts to drive it the 650 miles home. The previous owner had the tranny rebuilt. All I have done since is new brakes and CV joints. The truck has 326,000 miles and is going strong. Incredible reliability and awesome in the snow. I get it rust spayed every year because I want to keep it as long as I can. The adjustable suspension and A/C still work. My wife and I love this truck and it pulls our fishing boat just fine.

Welcome and thanks for the intro. Yes, the Pathfinders are known for running a long time, as you can testify. Probably their biggest weakness is the frame rust, but it sounds like you are addressing that. Just make sure to replace the timing belt every 100k miles and you should get a few more good miles out of her. Then, when she starts to get tired, swap in a newer motor; I have a spare waiting... :D

B

well hello there and welcome...im from Bracebridge, Ontario(cottage country). Nice to see so many canucks coming round. Great intro, and ALL info you could ever need is right here at your fingertips...EXCELLENT bunch of "nutbars" here to help!!! Have fun on the site and enjoy your pathy!!

Tye

Thanks everyone. Will put the tranny cooler in it. Am thinking about putting in one of those 40K engines from Japan. Seems like a good idea.

Thanks everyone. Will put the tranny cooler in it. Am thinking about putting in one of those 40K engines from Japan. Seems like a good idea.

Keep with the mantnance and wear the mileage as a badge of honor!

:welcome: & :thisthreadisworthless:

• 1 month later...

Welcome. I am about 2 hours away from you here in ottawa. We have trail runs once and while and coffee meets too. Hopefully you can make one!

Sure just let me know and maybe I can. gr8xr7@kos.net