NPORA is featured on RockAuto

Tungsten

Congrats in noticing :aok:

They contacted us not long ago to let us know that they have received "many referrals from your forum" from their customers. So they asked that they be allowed to offer all of NPORA a discount ( http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=26865 ) and also offered to feature us as a Forum of the Month

Obviously, we agreed! :beer:

we should feel special now.

Everyone who makes this place what it is (and that is pretty much everyone) give yoursleves a pat on the back and keep sharing the help.

Thats exactly right MY1PATH!

Something else worth looking at too, is the RockAuto logo on the newletter too.

nwsltrlogo71510.gif

thumbsup.gif

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped to make this happen beer.gif

Sweet!! Maybe this can be used for leverage with aftermarket companies to take ouR vehicles a little more seriously? That there is a market for Pathfinders after all??

Who wrote that blurb anyway?? :scratchhead:

B

Well, it says he has new tie rods, control arms and bushings...so its still IFS, and I see no pumkin hanging low...

Awesome we got featured!! Congrats to NPORA!!

Jose

its a WD21 = no subframe

There is sub-level framing that holds up the differential that needs to be lowered when using a trailmaster or similar lift which uses brackets to lower the sub-framing reducing binding/wear/operating angle for the CVs as well as when lowering the the UCA's with brackets and such, it reduces ball joint fatigue.

There aren't a lot of people with that setup on a wd21 (slick and soccer being the only two I can immediately think of) and the concept is much more common term/operation on a r50s (as well as most coilover/strut based suspension systems for their ease of doing such modifications) and I believe they use the phrase subframe drop or something very similar (just worked a 13 hour shift, sorry if the name escapes me) and as most people know this technique because of its popularity with so many vehicles, I thought I'd use the same phrase to simplify it and make people immediately understand what I was saying, as with when viewing it on my 10 minute break today, I was on a very wack computer that had the image distorted, so I was unable to tell if it was a TM 4" kit or if it was infact a custom subframe drop..

Thanks.

:rolleyes:

It Acts Like any other sfd too; components are just moved down but not given any aditonal range of movement. (true for the rear too, its just a 4" block that gets inserted above the spring.

braging rights.

top speed 75mph

HP 285

Ok, 75 I'd belive big tires small engine... but wtf 285 hp? I know he had engine work done but if he had torqe to match he should get over 75... something just don't fit...

Edited by MY1PATH

1 too many times watching powerblock? And whats with the rear bumper setup and the big hoop under it? That kills all clearance back there unless it's easily removable...

1 too many times watching powerblock? And whats with the rear bumper setup and the big hoop under it? That kills all clearance back there unless it's easily removable...

showtruck??