I'm In Desperate Need For Floor Pans Where Can I Find Them?

Stephon

I have a 1988 Nissan Pathfinder SE and I need floor pans. Bought my pathfinder about a year ago and started giving the motor some TLC when I finally got to the interior and pulled it apart noticed I had no existent floor pans and was wondering where y'all recommend I should get the at that will save me the most money and is some what quality metal I'm building this rig on a budget mostly a 4x4 to show off but it'll still have what it needs to get out of some deep wholes. I appreciate everyone's help just need to find some good floor pans that wont break the bank.

88finder

Does that qualify as "OEM"?

:chairfall:

i believe so... beats buying sheet metal! just like the TV show says, Chop Cut, Rebuild. my truck is pure offroad so i dont care if it looks bad. as long as my feet dont get wet, or my ECU for that matter...

Curious, Do the floor pans from WD21's between the Years 91-95, match up the same with the floor pans from the 86-89 2-door WD21's?

I need to do my floors too cause they are BAD. I was thinking considering the change in the metal between the later WD21's to the earlier ones, would it be possible to cut the floor out of a newer one and put it in my older 2 door?

Curious, Do the floor pans from WD21's between the Years 91-95, match up the same with the floor pans from the 86-89 2-door WD21's?

I need to do my floors too cause they are BAD. I was thinking considering the change in the metal between the later WD21's to the earlier ones, would it be possible to cut the floor out of a newer one and put it in my older 2 door?

Same pans all years.

ive used computer case panels, a cut up tailgate

..... and im gonna use my pathfinder hood to fix the floor in my D21 :whistle:

I've heard some people use traffic signs and they could be free.

Sorry meant to reply to the main thread. My Bad

Edited by dhardison