Anyone Know A Source For The Litle Bulbs In Switches?

ahardb0dy

Took the adjustable shock switch apart today and the bulb is no good, it is easily replaced but can't find a source for it. Even in Nissan FAST it just shows the switch itself, don't want to spend $40 on a switch when all it needs is the bulb. The bulb that is in the AC switch looks the same but has a different base, but the bulb itself can be removed from the base and put in the other base. So anyone know where I could find these bulbs? Looking for sources other than junkyard or the dealer.

Thanks

thanks, picked up the 2 pack of bulbs yesterday after work, $1.79 plus tax, swapped the bulb today, it was the exact same size, works perfect now, one less thing to do on the pathfinder now.

in the shock switch the rubber part is the mount for the bulb it has nothing to do with being a filter, pic below:

12V Microlamps (2-Pack)

Model: 272-1092 | Catalog #: 272-1092

$1.79

25i56ja.jpg

oups didn't read that right :blink:

yes you have to insert the long wires at the base of the bulb into the holes of the rubber base and wrap them around the rubber base insert just like the old bulb was done, then clip off whatever is left over

I'm looking at replacing mine too, but we here in New Zealand don't have a supplier of these wee bulbs. I am however going to try small 12V LED's instead.

Edited by kiwipete

I wrapped the wires the same way the old bulb came out, the 2 wires and the bulb in the big hole, each wire has it's own hole under the bulb, than run one wire back up towards the top of the bulb than back down again, than I cut off the excess wire, repeat for other wire, done

Edited by ahardb0dy