Factory Color Options And Production Numbers

Chymos

Hi, can anyone tell me what the color options (exterior and interior)were for '91, and possibly how many were produced? My Pathy's dark red with a red interior and I'm trying to find a few interior parts (the driver's seat belt is badly frayed, for example, and maybe a headliner with the rear speaker panel up top (I'm not sure what years had that option, though) so I can get rid of the space-wasting pods on the sides. Can that be done if you have the interior spare tire carrier?)

Hi, can anyone tell me what the color options (exterior and interior)were for '91, and possibly how many were produced? My Pathy's dark red with a red interior and I'm trying to find a few interior parts (the driver's seat belt is badly frayed, for example, and maybe a headliner with the rear speaker panel up top (I'm not sure what years had that option, though) so I can get rid of the space-wasting pods on the sides. Can that be done if you have the interior spare tire carrier?)

The vehicle headliner is divided into two seperate parts, a front and rear part. The joint between the two is under the padded center roof garnish where the front dome light mounts.

Maroon is color code is A. Red is code R.

There are two basic grades, the DX/X/E/XE and the SE/LE grade headliners.

SE/LE are soft velour. The others are not.

To get the speakers holes above you will need a rear headliner made after 07/92.

So no matter how old the vehicle or how many owners it's had, Nissan will replace the seatbelt free?

Also, regarding the headliner issue....

I have yet to see another Pathy in my area with a red interior, junkyard or otherwise. Around here they all seem to have either blue or grey. This goes for the pickups as well. That's why I was asking about color options (so I know what to look at and what to ignore in the junkyard) and production numbers (so I know how likely I am to even find it)

So no matter how old the vehicle or how many owners it's had, Nissan will replace the seatbelt free?

Also, regarding the headliner issue....

I have yet to see another Pathy in my area with a red interior, junkyard or otherwise. Around here they all seem to have either blue or grey. This goes for the pickups as well. That's why I was asking about color options (so I know what to look at and what to ignore in the junkyard) and production numbers (so I know how likely I am to even find it)

Last part of your owners manual covers the vehicle warranty.

Your seatbelts have a lifetime warranty against defects. They will replace them for free.

They will not replace them if you cut them with a knife/scissors, or your dog chewed it in half.

Also, unless your service advisors has been around for awhile, they may not know the seatbelts are covered.

The WD21 interior color codes were:

B = Blue

R = Red

K = Grey

A = Maroon

Hey Chymos, make sure to look in the classifieds here for people parting out trucks and feel free to post in the Parts Wanted section. Sometimes people will offer to get things as they are going to a wrecker or something. For example, 1 month ago I could have grabbed several sets of seat belts for you and may again, depends how soon I go back (when they get new vehicles in).

B

There are tons of those ugly red interiors around here.

I just did the speaker panel mod, it will fit in your pathfinder, but you need to take the crossbrace that the speaker panel mounts to from the donor car too

The vehicle headliner is divided into two seperate parts, a front and rear part. The joint between the two is under the padded center roof garnish where the front dome light mounts.

Maroon is color code is A. Red is code R.

There are two basic grades, the DX/X/E/XE and the SE/LE grade headliners.

SE/LE are soft velour. The others are not.

To get the speakers holes above you will need a rear headliner made after 07/92.

soft velour? my headliner doesnt feel very soft

dont mean to hijack your thread bud but on the seatbelt warranty that you guys mentioned..does it cover when the seatbelts doesnt retract completely ? all my pathy are like that...I always slam the door shut on the buckle when im in a rush getting out and I always kinda like feed it through the hole for it to retract completely. i was going to replace it with another used one but it seems that all the pathys Ive checked at the jy are like that

dont mean to hijack your thread bud but on the seatbelt warranty that you guys mentioned..does it cover when the seatbelts doesnt retract completely ? all my pathy are like that...I always slam the door shut on the buckle when im in a rush getting out and I always kinda like feed it through the hole for it to retract completely. i was going to replace it with another used one but it seems that all the pathys Ive checked at the jy are like that

Yes, it covers that, but be sure it isn't sticking due to the top slider being dirty. I took mine in once and they scraped a hunk of dirt off mine and sent me away.

Yes, it covers that, but be sure it isn't sticking due to the top slider being dirty. I took mine in once and they scraped a hunk of dirt off mine and sent me away.

Thanks bud.Ill take it to the nissan dealer here today and let them replace it or clean it... :beer: