Silly question

Toby

What rims will bolt right up to the WD21 no problems? Like what other pathfinder/xterra/frontier years will fit? I'm looking for something new and don't want to go aftermarket.

Sorry if it's been asked before. I didn't feel like spending 4 months trying to find the thread.

wackinit.gif

Sorry if it's been asked before. I didn't feel like spending 4 months trying to find the thread.

Just_Cuz_15.gif

any 15" 6 bolt 5.5" pattern with 3.5"-4.25" back spacing and 7"-10" wide

But for the Ideal fit, 3.75"-4" back spacing 7"-8" wide

these are found on on w/d22 xterras & frontiers , w/d21 pathfinders and pickups, r50 pathfinders....

aloso found on toyotas but you need hubcentric adapters or to properly countersing the holes to a proper lug-centric seat.

aloso found on toyotas but you need hubcentric adapters or to properly countersing the holes to a proper lug-centric seat.

Not always the case, my tires/wheels swap between my 83 Yota and 88 Pathy with no problems. Some report Yota's as being lug-centric, but seldom have a problem balanced hub-centric :aok:

wackinit.gif

Just_Cuz_15.gif

these are found on on w/d22 xterras & frontiers , w/d21 pathfinders and pickups, r50 pathfinders....

Sorry I didn't search. But when I do it pulls up every thread that has the word "wheel" in it. Just would've taken me forever.

Thank you though. I just want something different than what I got now and can't find anything I like aftermarket. I'd probably go for a 16" wheel though.

Depending on pricing it might be cheaper to get some black steelies like B just recently got or somethign along that line. Don't personally know what a set of say xterra wheels go for... might be worth the couple minutes to add to your pricing list. And shame :stickwack: not searching AND admitting it. Learn to lie man...

Depending on pricing it might be cheaper to get some black steelies like B just recently got or somethign along that line. Don't personally know what a set of say xterra wheels go for... might be worth the couple minutes to add to your pricing list. And shame :stickwack: not searching AND admitting it. Learn to lie man...

Eh. Rather would admit it than come up with a story. When you just look up "wheel" or "rim" you get so many different results it was easier to start a new thread.

Price isn't as big of a concern. I just like some of the Nissan wheel designs. So was looking at those. That and I'm not big on alot of the aftermarket wheels that fit our trucks

• 4 weeks later...

GM uses the same spacing on the 6-lug wheels they put on their trucks. I'm not sure about the backspacing, but I know they fit

I think the backspacing is different and i think the hub is either too small or too big.

what tires do you plan to mount on these wheels

Trooper wheels are pretty nice! the factory Lego wheels are damn near perfect for 31" tires on these trucks. I find the factory steel wheels don't look like they have enough negative backspace for 31" tires. 32" on my lego wheels rubs the outside of the frame when i stuff a tire.

Edited by nige

• 4 weeks later...

having read this, does that assume a 31" tire? or is that in general for most tires up to 33" on our trucks? the reason i ask is that i would like to buy a rim that fits the 31" tire that i run now, and be able to run it when i upsize later.

Depends, are you talking about 33x10.5" or 33x12.5". A very crude rule of thumb is a rim 2-4" smaller than the high flotation tire width. IE 31x10.5 and 33x10.5 tires fit well on 8" rims, but 8" rims can also mount 33x12.5. A 7 inch rim would be ill advised for 33x12.5...

That said, in the Product Review section there is an unofficial tire review thread, and on one of the last pages I posted a link to a tire review site that lists almost every truck tire worth buying. Every tire will have a rim width range, so go look at what you have and may use and compare.

B