New Pathfinder

Precise1

hi i just bought a 99.0 pahfinder i need to know wat is the bigest tires i can put on it i thnk it has 15 or 16 inch rims i want to make it a rockrawler so i can go mudding ok thanx

b

Ok is this real?

B knows how to find this kinda stuff!

and he signs with an upppercase B

and he's already got the better crawler platform having a WD21.

what would he want with an R50?

gotta be a joke right?

Obviously B's account has been compromised, and as such needs to be suspended until this can all be sorted out. ban.gif

But in the mean time... HEY B!!! Just_Cuz_15.gif

chairfall.gif

Yeah, it does. Runs like a pathy too. The last thing I have to verify is that the air bags weren't deployed in the 1 accident, but apparently it wasn't serious. Drives and brakes straight...

Anywho we'll let MC99 pick it up from here. She is buying it all on her lonesome now, just so I can work on it... :blink:

B

Body lift is cheap and will make you fit 35"s, though the 99 was a special year in which they came with 18" wheels but couldn't afford the tires so with alot of soap and persuasion they squeezed 16" tires onto the wheels. Since it's a white truck, painting the driveshaft pink adds clearance as does painting suspension components. A big chrome bolt on pushbar with low overhanging pieces will protect you from branches, trees, boulders, and well laid brick walls... especially with non-matching black taillight guards to protect a pair of horsepower and torque adding altezza taillights. Trust me, I am an expert on r50's... :whistle:

:welcome: Mrs. B

Body lift is cheap and will make you fit 35"s, though the 99 was a special year in which they came with 18" wheels but couldn't afford the tires so with alot of soap and persuasion they squeezed 16" tires onto the wheels. Since it's a white truck, painting the driveshaft pink adds clearance as does painting suspension components. A big chrome bolt on pushbar with low overhanging pieces will protect you from branches, trees, boulders, and well laid brick walls... especially with non-matching black taillight guards to protect a pair of horsepower and torque adding altezza taillights. Trust me, I am an expert on r50's... :whistle:

:welcome: Mrs. B

Clearly, you're the expert... :lol:

Nice scoop on the '99! :aok:

Definitely check all those typicals R50 issues. But most all, enjoy!! :beer:

icon_smile_welcome.gifB's GF (MallCrawler99)

Hope you will have lots of fun with your pathy and happy (early) B-day.

Thank you for the early birthday wish, I know I will have fun...I drove B's truck several times!

:lol: Yeah figured it was her or B screwin around

WAVEY

I'm innocent! :D

Clearly, you're the expert... :lol:

Nice scoop on the '99! :aok:

Definitely check all those typicals R50 issues. But most all, enjoy!! :beer:

Yes, Nunya is the expert, isn't he?

Thank you again for all the warm welcomes!!

K

B...K...I should just sing my post's with J. Too many letters in my name (Jose). :lol:

Thats a good looking Pathy for sure! Makes me want to paint match my flares now!

But 31's with no lift and 32's with AC/OME lift is what you can do (if you didn't know by now).

Welcome to the hardship that is our R50's!

J (ose)

:lol: