05 And Up

Just not put out there as an off road vehicle. I wonder why Calmini wasted their time making a 5' lift for them when nobody really asked for it. yet, theres tons of people who want something for their R50's and they give us a blind eye!

Just not put out there as an off road vehicle. I wonder why Calmini wasted their time making a 5' lift for them when nobody really asked for it. yet, theres tons of people who want something for their R50's and they give us a blind eye!

maybe they feel the unibody chassis is not up to the stress of a lift

maybe they feel the unibody chassis is not up to the stress of a lift

Possibly.

I know many people with R51s that have lifts. They seem to work just fine.

Edited by Alkorahil

• 1 month later...

judging by the traffic in this forum I assume the 05 and up pathfinders are not big sellers :sleep:

I see them all the time, bone stock and ferrying the kids around...

It's a questionable base for an off road vehicle, most people do not mod $30k trucks that are near new and they are new enough that they don't need much repair yet so there is little knowledge base generated. Most people who drive these go to the dealership, not grab their creeper and a wrench...

Lots of reasons that there isn't much discussion about them. ;)

B

The only even remotely modded R51s are the ones seen in some off-road TV shows and magazines. I see them all the time with huge rims on them and the poeple driving have the seat so far back you might as well be laying down.

The only even remotely modded R51s are the ones seen in some off-road TV shows and magazines. I see them all the time with huge rims on them and the poeple driving have the seat so far back you might as well be laying down.

Thats cuzz there gangsta'...

I see them all the time, bone stock and ferrying the kids around...

It's a questionable base for an off road vehicle, most people do not mod $30k trucks that are near new and they are new enough that they don't need much repair yet so there is little knowledge base generated. Most people who drive these go to the dealership, not grab their creeper and a wrench...

Lots of reasons that there isn't much discussion about them. ;)

B

iAgree, there are many many of them out there

I would also add that the first of the R51's are just now getting to an age that a bank/lender will not like to lend on them, the secondary market should start to come down on them becuase of this.