The shallow end of the gene pool

k9sar

Death stare in the rear view mirror for a few seconds. Sometimes they will meet your eye and get the hint. If that doesn't work I just jab the brakes. If that doesn't work, I drive slow.

Usually the brake jab will work for me, but if they dont get the hint I too will just slow down. And I mean slow down as in let my foot off the gas completely and crawl if i need too. Usually works like a charm, but one time I had a couple of teenagers continue to tailgate me down to about 20mph (speed limit was 55). It was late at night, and we were the only two on the road, he had plenty of space to pass. After a little bit of flashing his lights and honking he sped past me like a bullet, only to pull off to the gas station a little further up the road.

Worst I had was one time I was driving to work. Three lifted trucks with teenagers were flying down the road racing or something. I was going the speed limit, 55mph, and I guess they didnt like that. So one of them started tailgateing me while another got in the lane next to me and paced me. The third drove onto the DIRT shoulder and paced me also.

All the occupants were young white males with thier hats on sideways and "bling" around thier necks.

They continued boxing me in like this and were staring me down. I just blew them some kisses and kept driving. They got bored after a couple of mins and drove off. Dumbf*&ks.