will these fit

Nismojunky

I looked at the "application" tab, looks like they will. The cross over pipe is completely worthless on those. If you do purchase a set, take it to a machinist and have the hole where the cross over pipe joins the other pipe enlarged. If I remember correctly, the original size of that hole is only the size of a quarter or there about, which is completely counterproductive.

Edited by Kingman

I looked at the "application" tab, looks like they will. The cross over pipe is completely worthless on those. If you do purchase a set, take it to a machinist and have the hole where the cross over pipe joins the other pipe enlarged. If I remember correctly, the original size of that hole is only the size of a quarter or there about, which is completely counterproductive.

Kingman is rigth they do seem to lack quality control. Not all of them come that way but I have seen the "quarter sized hole" complaint on several nissan boards. Its like they mised the final ream after the welding was complete.

how are they add any extra pep or better sound? i need a new y pipe and some studs so i decided to go with headers

Why I swapped too, had snapped my Y on a rock and temp welded it and had 3 broken studs, which led to a gasket blowing on the passenger side.

Not sure about pep, but it ran a little smoother after I put them on.