How is the situation in your community

Ramon

Sure, we all die sometime, but would you rather go now or later? And how would you like to go, many diseases can take quite a while to kill you and can be extremely painful and draining. Not my ideal way of spending my last days/months/years alive.

No, you shouldn't be scared of every living thing, but there is some common sense that people should stay away from things that harm them. Example; want to decrease your chances of lung cancer?....dont smoke etc. Personally I would rather not eat grease...even if it doesnt harm me, I'm pretty sure food tastes better without it.

Yea but I could be careful all I want and the guy going on the opposite side of the road could hit me head on and I'd die...i just believe when its your time you'll go so theres no sense in worrying yourself to death over it...granted I don't go doing stupid stuff to test that

I watched my uncle die of lung cancer. He smoked but maybe a pack a week if that...his lung cancer was supposed to be from solvents and being around the fumes of petroleum products

its not like I spread grease on sandwiches...i wipe the hands down and eat but don't have to go get 100% clean...just like if i'm fishing and i've been handling bait all day...i eat my sandwich and dont worry about the mullet that i touched 3 hours ago and if its gonna give me food poisoning

At the same time not getting sick at all can prevent a person from developing antibodies so when they eventually do get sick it is much more potent.

yep, i typically don't get sick and when I do its usually a stomach virus (currently dealing with one) but is by far not the worst i've had...teh worst I had I couldnt get more than 10' from the toliet and my trashcan had to be there too b/c it was gonna be both ends going

Yes humanity survived without meds. Length of life was much shorter however, diseases more common, infant mortality much higher etc etc. Not to mention before personal hygene became more popular dysentry and typhus were very common. Here in the USA and in Europe where health care is relatively good people live to thier 70's or longer, where as in modern day Africa for example, life expectancy is 30-40 in some areas. Sure you dont want those meds around?

well there are a lot of medicines now that once the body filters out it enters the environment and then in the food we eat and eventually makes certain bacteria's, virus' etc mutate and become immune to the medicine. I was reading something on birth control and how all men have a detectable amount of some part of birth control in them but i'm just saying that I don't go get meds for every little cold but i know people who if they get a runny nose will be at the doctor within hours...

In fact thats one of the issues I have with CA b/c everything causes cancer and they plaster it on everything...I understand it but I'm gonna be me and do what I do whether you plaster it with you're gonna die labels or not...the 1st thing i saw the 1st time I ever came to CA was a plaque on a wall on the skyway "smoking gives you cancer think about your loved ones" doesn't cooking with nonstick cookware give you cancer to and everyone has some amount of teflon in their body which is bad?

1st confirmed death in the US happened today...the funny thing is they were talking about how many people die every year from the "regular flu" and how "this is nothing compared to annual flu"

Also heard that they pretty much have closed down mexico city

1st confirmed death in the US happened today...the funny thing is they were talking about how many people die every year from the "regular flu" and how "this is nothing compared to annual flu"

And that death was a 23 month old...I have a feeling most of the deaths will be either young or old just like a regular flu

This is not unusual – the same occurred during the worst pandemic of the last century, in 1918, when 20 to 40 million people died.

Yes, but... I'd say we have much better information and medical resources these days so what would kill you 90 years ago probably wouldn't today.

So... does that mean no more bacon?

Noooooooo!!!

So far, but yeah, that's what I have been alluding to.

As for Mexico City, the best thing they could do is shut it down, permanently. A co-worker who lived there suggests this... :shrug:

B

Edited by Precise1
years, not days

Yes, but... I'd say we have much better information and medical resources these days so what would kill you 90 days ago probably wouldn't today.

Noooooooo!!!

So far, but yeah, that's what I have been alluding to.

As for Mexico City, the best thing they could do is shut it down, permanently. A co-worker who lived there suggests this... :shrug:

B

they might end up interrupting all flights across the world,for a while but it's already too late by now, it's got nothing to do with pigs anymore...

Edited by Pinip

So... does that mean no more bacon?

thanks god no! cos the virus is only on air even if you have pigs near you is not gonna be dangerous eat pig beef is also safe the virus is only human-human transferred

so lets keep BACON!! yipy

Edited by Ramon

THE news !!

I hear the virus was created by military laboratory's to reduce population as part of the "peace" program if we can hear this kind of sh**t in Radio what can people think about it

Many websites demand a bio-war I beleieve is not taht bad but why those people publish that?

http://www.rense.com/general85/BIO.HTM :clickdalink:

THE news !!

I hear the virus was created by military laboratory's to reduce population as part of the "peace" program if we can hear this kind of sh**t in Radio what can people think about it

Many websites demand a bio-war I beleieve is not taht bad but why those people publish that?

http://www.rense.com/general85/BIO.HTM :clickdalink:

I must admit that there are strange coincidences lately... a 747 flying over New York near by Ground Zero, and now this flu... seems like those events have one thing in commun : it get's people scared... starting to wonder what is going on ''meanwhile back on the farm ''... under the bacon, sizzling...

Edited by Pinip

And that death was a 23 month old...I have a feeling most of the deaths will be either young or old just like a regular flu

Also, they were a Mexican citizen who was visiting family in the US.

Not a bad idea, and Mexico is a good place to start. China, India or East Africa would be better places to start it though, if they were going for mass population reduction. But if it was the US military in an effort to reduce illegal migration from the south...I think that the plan would backfire and cause more migration, of those fleeing the death, like back in the plague days.

there are many more reported cases that are not true than actually confirmed cases. A frigging country of hypochondriacs. uh oh... I feel a sneeze coming on... IN THE MIDDLE OF FRUCKING ALLERGY SEASON... i must have the swine flu.. better run to the hospital.

and in our wonderful sue-happy mentality, I'm waiting for the first american to die from the disease and their family to sue the 5-year old from La Gloria, Mexico who started this mess.

Edited by k9sar

Yesterday a teacher made 3 students go to the nurse because they sneezed and didn't feel good, KNOWING they have allergies. Bunch of BS man.

I can't believe how freaked out people get and blow things out of proportion.

I got a detention for crumpling up that paper and throwing it away. :thumbsdown:

If I want to know about the swine flu, I'll just watch the news. I don't need papers from the school being shoved in my face. :rant2:

From what I have read:

There have already been an estimated 13,000 people die in the US alone of issues related to regular seasonal flu since January.

There were an estimated 36,000 people that died last year in the US due to issues related to regular seasonal flu.

World wide an estimated 250,000 - 500,000 died due to - you guessed it - issues related to regular seasonal flu (the cable company must have come up with that - "yeah we have an opening - we'll be there from 7am - 7pm no problem")

Anyway my point is that although there is reason for concern, I believe it's been overly hyped. The reasons are primarily around the lack of vaccination issue. The precaution is in place to keep it from spreading beyond control. Which can happen very quickly these days.

Still over hyped to date in my opinion.

Issues = Complications