xbox

tyrhine

You mean X-SUX! :thumbsdown:

I thinkit is funny how many idiots buy a RROD on purpose after bitching and complaining about Windows.... Lets see, they can't make an operating system worth a sh!t, so lets buy their dedicated game machine.

NO THANKS!

Sorry guys... I'm a Sony dood. COD4 & 5 are just sick, though! :aok:

Same boat here, just can't put my .02 on the COD games, normally not my flavor. More the GTA person here

I don't have a 360 mainly because I'd rather not have to pay to play games online. I don't see the point of having to pay again for a game that I bought on the broadband that I pay for.

PS Triple, Wii, and Dreamcast are my consoles of choice. :aok:

yea but the way the box is setup on live. is much better then ps3's version. and the extra game content is nice

Sony's got the same stuff... and most of it is free. So for free multiplayer, I don't expect it to be as good as one that requires a fee. :scratchhead:

I don't even play video games all that much. There's so many better things I can do to waste my time, like surf NPORA!

If I do get so bored as to play, I only play racing games... :lol:

xbox offers alot more game content then the ps3. I dunno it really depends on what you like. because I hate the ps3 controller for some reason I don't like the way it feels. just depends on the person I guess

xbox offers alot more game content then the ps3. I dunno it really depends on what you like. because I hate the ps3 controller for some reason I don't like the way it feels. just depends on the person I guess

Agreed. The PS3 controller's been the same for 15 years now so it works great for me. But of course, to each his own. One thing on which we can all agree: video games are the shiznit! :beer: