Packie88

RedPath88

And no mention to us??? :shrug:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/1002038469.html

1994 pathfinder solid axle swapped - $5500 (sammamish)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-1002038469@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-21, 12:51PM PST

im selling my 1994 nissan pathfinder. This thing is set up for wheeling and has been wheeled.

1994 SE pathfinder

Spring under axle with dana 44

yakima roof rack

4 pro comp lights

dana 44 completely rebuilt (new seals, gears, etc)

custom front drive shaft

warn manual locking hubs

rear lock right locker

5.13 yukon gears up front

nismo 5.13 gears in the rear

Custom front and rear bumpers

custom rear tire carrier

superwinch x9 (9000 pound winch)

synthetic winch line rated to 12000 pounds

K&N air filter

oil filter relocation kit

Pacesetter headers

Flowmaster 40 series muffler

custom Long arm rear (no sway bars front or rear)

currently has 33x12.5r15 tires on it

can fit up to 35 or 36 inch tires

The car flexes extremely nice.

-passenger side view mirror got knocked off on the last wheeling trip.

-passenger side fender was cut due to being tacoed from flexing into it.

-view paint scratches in it from wheeling

this is a wheeling rig. and it has been used as such. solid axle swap done in 08. feel free to call anytime ***-***-****

3k63o73p31fb1g514691l46871f0621211451.jpg3k73md3pc1f61g614391lf0963c72b844118b.jpg

3n03m33p111c1g313591la43a99ba48981ecc.jpg3mc3oc3lf1111gb13191ld00c34fb2a211bde.jpg

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1002038469

From what he wrote on my facebook wall

Jared wrote at 9:39pm

still in college. i need something thats alittle more reliable and better gas mileage and something that street driveable all the time. its a great truck for using it 10% of all its capabilities on a daily basis i need something i can drive 100% of the time

Jared wrote at 9:39pm

still in college. i need something thats alittle more reliable and better gas mileage and something that street driveable all the time. its a great truck for using it 10% of all its capabilities on a daily basis i need something i can drive 100% of the time

what....i drive mine 2500 miles...then drive it around here...then drive it 5 hours to Hollister and abuse it for 7 or so hours then drive it 5 hours home with over 150K on it and we're talking reliable and daily driver...this cat has it all...i just wish i didnt have 5 hours to drive back or I woulda gave her a lot more @!*% today...

good luck with the sale...

sorry bout the lack of posting here guys. y6a the above reason is kinda it. doubt it will sell though to custom for what a lot of people want. One guy offered me a jeep and i was like sorry not into the whole jeep thing. so i think ill end up setting up some cds or something to save on the side for a daily drive. and im not leavin here enjoy it to much. ill try and get on more. sorry about that.

thanks k9...

ive had a new idea since then and i think im gonna keep it for awhile let the add run out have some new plans.

and for those in washington or close. in march either 20,21,22 or the 27,28,29 im thinking a spring break run at manastash/nacheks. were all my photos come from. we can either camp or stay at my place. Awesome trails plenty to run over the 3 days. got a place to repair, i know the trails and can "tour Guide". this area has been called teh moab of washington and is absolutly astounding views and scenery.

for sure. i think part of the problem was the fact i got pissed at it and was like you know what thats it im selling it and tehn i slowly realized i cant sell for multiple reasons. it was my first car, ive put alot of money into and its my baby.

for sure. i think part of the problem was the fact i got pissed at it and was like you know what thats it im selling it and tehn i slowly realized i cant sell for multiple reasons. it was my first car, ive put alot of money into and its my baby.

x2

Me and my baby argue like that a few times a month.

It always works out in the end :hugs:

Don't think I'll ever sell it...

it was my first car, ive put alot of money into and its my baby.

see white truck below (although it was my 2nd car the 1st i had for 5 days...but the insurance gave me 4x what i paid for it and thats how i got my pathy and my parents redid their bathroom...)