Anyone Have a PS3?

01silvapathy

TDU2 and GT5 still holding their value even used for me to even think of buyin. The ocasion I'm even on recently I stick with good old fallbacks like GTA4 or Blur

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a PS3 over here and generally all we play is Rockband 3 or Guitar hero, I only play Pro drums on my custom DIY set, but my wife is damn good on that geetar for a 56 year old !! I also have Gran Tourismo 5, tend to stay away from games where you need every single button on the controller, LOL

Speaking of which any one ever play Falcon 4 on the computer? Talk about alot of buttons, every key on the keyboard most 3 functions each !! But they say if you can master it you could handle the real fighter.

I got one. ive prob got about 25+ games now. but only play a few of them

NHL

Little Big planet (Usually when iam drunk =D )

MAG

I got a Xbox with Kinect so i tend to play that more. (Pull out Dance central on a deck party and prepare to laugh!)

Dekonstruct is my user name on PS3

I got one. ive prob got about 25+ games now. but only play a few of them

NHL

Little Big planet (Usually when iam drunk =D )

MAG

I got a Xbox with Kinect so i tend to play that more. (Pull out Dance central on a deck party and prepare to laugh!)

Dekonstruct is my user name on PS3

• 7 months later...

bringing this thread back a little just because I finally got GT5. Price dropped to manageable for used for me to get it so now I can be cool and race with anyone who still fires it up :aok: