Idler arm brace wont fit?!

beastpath

if it lines up I'd ream it. but if I had any doubt I'd send it back.

I do not like AC's design. I think it may be weaker. calmini and total chaos make better ones IMO

http://www.chaosfab.com/nissanaccess.html

That's not going to help him... "Nissan Idler Arm Gusset - 98-04 Frontier & Xterra 4x2/4x4" ...he has a 1991 WD21 ;)

Nevermind, they use the same parts! :aok:

That's not going to help him... "Nissan Idler Arm Gusset - 98-04 Frontier & Xterra 4x2/4x4" ...he has a 1991 WD21 ;)

oops lol I saw the pic on another site and thought it was good design. but I guess unless the frontiers use same idler its a no-go. lol

guess I gotta look b4 I link lol I still vote for the calmini design tho

THe idler arm from the (w)D22 trucks is the same as the WD21 (at least the later ones) as I have a friend who's running the idler arm off my old truck on her '02 Xterra. Exact fit.

Just be careful that you don't end up with the same problem with the new one as you have with your current one. The bottom hole may not be the same size. The WD22 seems to match the LATE WD21's....don't know when (if) the switch happened on the idler arms.

:scratchhead: I have an AC brace on both of my trucks, both fit just fine. :shrug:

yeah the guy at AC seemed confused too, asked if I had a moog arm(which i dont). They said they will take it back and mail me one that fits though to make sure I'm completely satisfied etc etc.

Regarding the Calmini brace; which one is the correct part #? NP12490 or NP12490RHD. Or does RHD just stand for Right Hand Drive?