Apparently they are not industructable

Precise1

Poor dumb bastage, I'da happily traded him vehicles... Maybe it was the payments that made him do it?

Perhaps it's poor taste, but I can't help but joke (this is where I live). Damn, that's the most totaled truck I have seen in a long time...

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20081...ives_off_cliff#

RIP

B

Poor dumb bastage, I'da happily traded him vehicles... Maybe it was the payments that made him do it?

Perhaps it's poor taste, but I can't help but joke (this is where I live). Damn, that's the most totaled truck I have seen in a long time...

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20081...ives_off_cliff#

RIP

B

Titan? That looks like a frontier to me...

That's insane though

4 spoke rims = frontier...

Ok, I'll believe it...

That's insane though

Agreed.

CHiPs will be sued I'm sure.

Makes you wonder if he was not hounded if he would have driven back home...

No blame to anyone, just seems like a waste of life and truck.

B

holy @!*%...i just read the 1st paragraph or so (now the rest of it)...i gotta ask the folks i'm living with if that is their friend or at least i think it was them...grrr it was someone i was talking to in the last month that was talking about one of their friends who had some terminal disease...that lives up that way and has a gf that he told he would kill himself when the time got right...damn i hope thats not him but the age sounds about right...

but the story we were told was it was going to be the motorcycle off the edge not a nissan truck...

this isnt the time of year (not that any time is appropriate) for something like that to take place

Edited by unccpathfinder

well I guess a good thing is it isnt my buddies friend b/c the only vehicle he has is a motorcycle so I guess there was more than 1 person that had the same idea...

In CA, yeah, at least 100,000 have that idea...

how did he end up 75' away from the truck? You'd think they'd be scraping him out (not to be too graphic) after landing the way it did...

i am thinking he got launched out the windshield on first impact or something.... what a waste of a good fronty *sniffle*

Poor taste? Nahhh.... They clearly don't care what we think if they do it in such a conspicuous way.

There is a spectacular cliff off the side of a busy 4 lane road here. I call it losers leap. Several launches a year off of it. The sad part is there are houses down there! So far they've missed but still... mighty inconsiderate of 'em