If I said it out loud...

mws

Or, "fskc You, Pay Me!"

what movie is that from? i've been trying to figure that out for a while.

Is it just me or do the lowest forms of human excrement shop at Wal*Mart? Oh yeah, and me, the cheapskate, unemployed college student.

well, an assload of ppl do shop there, so your chances of seeing/coming in contact with those kinda ppl goes up.

If we are so High and mighty "the worlds greateste AIR FORCE" How come we cannot even track the parts we need to fix our $#!t especailly when it just broke in the same #u@k!ng place 3 #u@k!ng times! and why can't anyone let us try to figure out why it keeps breaking!?!?!?!

what movie is that from? i've been trying to figure that out for a while.

GoodFellas...

"Business bad? fskc you, pay me.

Oh, you had a fire? fskc you, pay me.

Place got hit by lightning? fskc you, pay me."

I figured out this morning, that all the problems we are having are caused by the Toyota Prius...

"Hey dumbsh*it, just because you bought a Prius, does not mean you own the road. Doing 80mph is not saving the gas or the environment. Oh, and if you decide that you want in my lane, with yours ending, dont get mad when I dont let you in, stupid. You could of gotten in line like everyone else. Oh, and put the cell phone down. Everyone else seems to follow the retarted state law, so should you. YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!"

The Prius was introduced to the world, then Global Warming became a issue, then gas prices went higher, them economic meltdown. I think I made my point....

ok... this one is from today..

Several of our more ethnic cleaning staff were huddled together with their lips flapping and incoherent ebonics coming from their mouthes. As I walked by and heard the utter destruction of the language, I wanted to turn and say "Was THAT f'ing English? No wonder you're all dressed alike sporting rolling trash cans and brooms"

but I didn't *sigh*

Today's:

"Young lady, those are some of the most SPECTACULAR breasts I've ever seen, and I thank you for revealing as much as you are. You made an old letcher very happy..."

Today's:

"Young lady, those are some of the most SPECTACULAR breasts I've ever seen, and I thank you for revealing as much as you are. You made an old letcher very happy..."

heheh.. we have a woman here who just got a boob-job and loves her new look. She's flaunting them a tad (ok... more than a tad) I've seen less breastskin on the beach.

I figured out this morning, that all the problems we are having are caused by the Toyota Prius...

"Hey dumbsh*it, just because you bought a Prius, does not mean you own the road. Doing 80mph is not saving the gas or the environment. Oh, and if you decide that you want in my lane, with yours ending, dont get mad when I dont let you in, stupid. You could of gotten in line like everyone else. Oh, and put the cell phone down. Everyone else seems to follow the retarted state law, so should you. YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!"

The Prius was introduced to the world, then Global Warming became a issue, then gas prices went higher, them economic meltdown. I think I made my point....

Musta been going down hill. Never seen one of those go over 50. Idiots around here think they can take them on the interstate :rant2: .

I agree though, they are the root of the downfall of modern society, along with the I-crap.

Musta been going down hill. Never seen one of those go over 50. Idiots around here think they can take them on the interstate :rant2: .

Which reminds me....

The sign says "Slower Traffic Keep Right" so get the whak over cuz you beein slow on the foot and in the head homeslice! :angry:

*racist card*

If you can't drive the speed limit in an unregistered 92 Civic, should I call the INS??

*unracist card*

To woman in the store:

"If I had a dog that acted like your kids, I'd shoot it!"

B