JGC lift

91PathSE

i have acces to free v6 springs..i ll haev to pay for eth v8 springs...im thinking ill go with the v6 for now and then upgrade soon after

Umm... then your pretty much using the same springs that are in the rear of your pathy right now.. i have some v8 ones if your lookin for some

There is a thread here where k9sar detailed many of the front springs offered in Grand Cherokee's (and how to ID them) if you search around for it you should be able to find it. One thing that was discovered is that the springs we prefer for lifting the rears of our pathy's can be found in both the V8 and I6 equipped models ;)

Correction they are beign put in on monday mornign in the shop....coils are going to lift about 4 inches....they are about 18 inchs, and much stronger than the current pathy spring...pulled on this morning to match them up.

Jeep coils are bent to the right diameter and ready to go in.....Tomorrow morning....T-bars are all oiled up and cracked loose...should take about 2 hours with 2 guys doing tbars and Myself and another guy doing the rear coils...Would do it by myself but im crunched on time...it has to be in and out in 2 hours....So it shouldnt take long at all...then its my new rims and tires.

nice job. lookin good.

i hope to lift my pathy one day soon, but right now, i have ho help or a place to do it.

strange thing is that cash ISNT a problem right now...

hunting for the parts right now in the okanagan.

peace.

al

There is a thread here where k9sar detailed many of the front springs offered in Grand Cherokee's (and how to ID them) if you search around for it you should be able to find it. One thing that was discovered is that the springs we prefer for lifting the rears of our pathy's can be found in both the V8 and I6 equipped models ;)

I got my springs from a Grand Cherokee Limited 6 cyl.

They were the .560 thickness ZN code or some thing like that with a yellow tag..

Gave me about 2 1/2 inches of lift and i have tire carrier with full size spare

• 4 years later...