Factory fog lights

ctpathy

Maybe someone has had this problem.

I have power going to the fog lights the switch lights up and the lights are brand new.

I also checked the two 15 amp fuses and are good so i'm out of ideals.

hope someone can help

thanks ctpathy

I have power going to the fog lights the switch lights up and the lights are brand new.

hope someone can help

thanks ctpathy

Have you checked the relay? Is is a small black box, about 1" by 1" mounted on the passenger side firewall near the wiper motor. Should say 'Bosch' on it.

hope someone can help

thanks ctpathy

I have the exact same problem, i have checked everything except for the relay. Although i have no clue where I might find a replacement relay at?

I have the exact same problem, i have checked everything except for the relay. Although i have no clue where I might find a replacement relay at?

Any automotive store will have the relay that the fogs use, it is a standard relay.

• 5 months later...

Sorry to revive a resolved thread, but I didn't feel the need to start a new one.

I have the same problem as mentioned above and it is the relay. I replaced it with a generic one from AutoZone and the fogs are all wackoo now! The minute I plug it in the right fog comes on with the lights switched off. When I turn on the lights, the right one goes off and the left one comes on. If I left that relay plugged in, it would run down my batt. Manager assured me this was the correct one and that I have other issues. What gives?

did they work before? i bet its the wrong relay go check or look ofr a diferent one

They didn't work by themselves, but if I hit the stock Bosch relay it would occasionally work. I'll try again to take it back.