No more Pathy me for

csutke

Sounds like a bad day for pathies. Today I was on my way to work today, hit a patch of ice and had the back end slide out on me. When this happened the rear slid in to a UPS trailer after this the front slid and hit the trailer, then I got spun around and hit the center median wire divider. So it looks like it will be totalled but I will need to wait and see what the insurance company says.

100_1548.jpg

100_1549.jpg

100_1550.jpg

100_1551.jpg

Ohh yeah everybodies is ok. No injuries.

Those median dividers really do work pretty well. When I was driving back to Houston from Portland, OR I saw alot of that being installed in some of the different states, and wondered how it would hold up. Sorry about your pathy buddy.

damn. at least you're ok. Good thing they had the divider between the lanes. it may have been worse if you skipped through the median into oncoming traffic :unsure:

like 87pathy says, i bet they will scrap it. There are too many mashed parts on there, but since the airbags never went off (drivers side?) you never know.

will the insurance company at least let you pluck all the aftermarket stuff you have installed in it?

Edited by skrillaguerilla

dont know about the aftermarket stuff, i hope so but I kinda doubt it, the only things left are the Hubs, Lift, Lights, and CB. a few of these things i can grab and dont think it will matter but the others i doubt.

Oh man, that sucks. Glad to hear everybody is ok. Metal can be repaired or replaced. That's a shame, that looks very similar to my father-in-law's Pathy, a nice rig. Good luck jumping through the flaming hoops with the insurance company.

Those median dividers really do work pretty well.

Not so much. There have already been arguements in WA about how ineffective they are, since they started installing them a few years back. There was a wreck up north of Everett where an oncoming car went clean through the cable median barrier and somebody in traffic on the other side. They put them in on our local highway, and within a few days I saw a skid mark onto the median and through the barrier, nearly into oncoming traffic. They look more like a cheap visual safety net that may or *may not* save your ass.

As others have said, Glad everyone is allrigth... and I agree with others that it's probably done for :shrug:

And I'll support Mr P. about those barriers.... I live in the same general area, although I often drive other highways/freeways, and I see them damaged all the time.

And I'll support Mr P. about those barriers.... I live in the same general area, although I often drive other highways/freeways, and I see them damaged all the time.

Yeah I can understand that, they could probably be better designed/stronger, but I'm sure they've got to be better than nothing. At least they served their purpose in this instance.

I dony know what im going to be doing. I need to hear from the ins comp first to see what they will do. Id like to get another but theres an X that im intrested in. It has ARB's F/R, skids, sliders, TJM front bumper, 33's etc... so well just have to see. If I do get the X I will still stay as active as possible on here though.

Man...stop that kind of talk! That thing is only technically totalled...if they give you a nice enough check bu it back and go get an ARB front, used headlight/corner light/grille fender and door and back in business....unless there is real hidden damage that truck is crying as loudly as you are!!!

We are all here to help you get parts...where is that Stryker guy at??! I still think he has a whole truck in his garage in pieces!! :FartExplode-vi:

....hood too, looking at the front end it looks like the whole suspension survived?

Edited by 02silverpathy

Really sorry to hear that; glad everyone is alright and an X would be awesome-o!!!

'specially if it is already modded somewhat.

yer favorite WI @sshole!-)

I dont know anything yet, still waiting to hear from the ins comp. If it is totalled it will prob be because of subframe damage not body damage and i dont want to be driving it if it has that kind of damage.