Secret Santa: Post Your Gift

NismoSkyZ

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, josh went dead. There are no reports of him getting a gift, even though it was shipped. AAAND he is Casey T.'s Secret Santa.

BANISH HIM! :)

I got mine, yes and thank you for the EMT bag and mask!!!!!!!!! Bag is huge and gonna hold a ton of med supplies. As for Casey T's Gift it was shipped. Nismo did you ever find out if the addy you gave me was correct? I wonder if it had to do with the fact you only gave me casey t instead of his full name. Casey I aplogize, PM me your addy and I will make it right. Sorry I didnt get on sooner, class, xmas, and business have kept me bouncing around. Happy holidays to all.

Josh

so has everyone received their gifts?

dunno. i got mine :D and tex got the one i sent... i'm covered lol

evan??? you know how many peeps participated in this, does it look like everyone got something?

To all,

I have not forgotten Casey's gift.

It was sent out but I was not givin the correct info. I have been in contact with casey and rest assured he will get his gift. I feel kinda pissed my first preasnt just whent into vapor becasue of wrong information. I did get my gift and thank you for the great jump kit bag and mask.

Casey how about a 50 dollar Gift Certificate to my store?

If not let me know what you need, want so I can get this going.

Thanks

Josh

I did some thinking about this last night... I have decided that this is no longer any fun... so at this point just forget about the whole thing....

I did my part and that was fun, sorry im not closer to go smoke them with you.

Alright so 2 people out of everyone have claimed that they have not recieved gifts.

Alkorahil (Sender Vengeful)

Casey.T (Sender josh)

I apologize to Alkorahil and Casey.T for this not going how it should have gone. Now I know that next year, josh will be banned from participating. As far as Venge goes, well see what happens with Alkorahil's PM's. I am not sure of what other action can be taken other than that.

I did some thinking about this last night... I have decided that this is no longer any fun... so at this point just forget about the whole thing....

I did my part and that was fun, sorry im not closer to go smoke them with you.

Casey you will get a present from me,

now nismo sky PM's me and demands I send you a gift in 2 days with tracking, now whos making it fun? (NISMOSKY demanding @!*% from me isnt a way to get something done.)

I haven not screwed anyone on this forum nor do I tend to start now.

Casey I will pm you with tracking info as soon as the box is ready to leave.

MERRY XMAS NISMO YOUVE MADE IT SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh, I'm sure NismoSkyZ means no harm, but you have to know this is the internet, and we dont know eachother personally, and whether when someone gives their word, if it's honest & true. Come thru on your end, and all will be good... sh*t happens, it's all about how we follow up & deal with it. :aok:

Josh, I'm sure NismoSkyZ means no harm, but you have to know this is the internet, and we dont know eachother personally, and whether when someone gives their word, if it's honest & true. Come thru on your end, and all will be good... sh*t happens, it's all about how we follow up & deal with it. :aok:

Maybe he means no harm but, demanding me to send out a gift, is kinda over the edge.

Note to all, Caseys gift was ordered from 4wheelparts.com just 10 minutes ago or so. if knowone belives me I will gladley forward the order reciept.

thanks for all who were concerend. Enjoy your gift casey.

Later

Josh

Edited by josh