4x4 country game

MikeV

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

explore... oil exchange... 12 oil to fill

Thanks. On a side note, where can I "borrow/rent" a big shop like the nucleur research place to get my stats up faster. I hit the gym every chance I get, but im only getting like 1500 each time with my current shop.

I just bought 2 will bottles for $900 each about 5 minutes ago. Then the announcement about the Item Market things being restored came out so I ran back in there and scored 2 more for the same price. :tonguefinger:

Oh, and just to clarify about the gang I'm now, ducatidom started it and asked me to join so he could get a hand out in a war, then we all agreed that it would be best if we just run this gang for a while to gather info on how to run and use gang functions so I can write it up for the Guide. That's why it's the Guide Research Team. All the other gang presidents have been mailed about it and they all agreed to leave us be for a little while.

That's the only reason we're not taking a bunch of members and trying to restart NPORA gang. Don't feel left out, I've gotten a lot of tips from other gang members on how it works.

It'd be even nicer if Sandman would contribute something, but I guess he just wants money for people playing so he's just going to leave it alone and keep gathering "contributions".

This is interesting.

January 15 2008, 6:32:50 pm ŦĦΣ•ĦĪŦẄŌМΔИ attacked you and left you lying outside the hospital.

ŦĦΣ•ĦĪŦẄŌМΔИ [4270]

Sent at: January 15, 2008, 6:33:25 pm

A hit was put on you. It is done.

M

Someone disliked me but didn't want retaliation, so they paid a level 700+ to hit me? WEAK. Grow some, whoever it was!

This is interesting.

Someone disliked me but didn't want retaliation, so they paid a level 700+ to hit me? WEAK. Grow some, whoever it was!

That's funny,

Just logged in and saw that someone had beat me up around 10 times,

Then sent me $101,000.00

I now have enough money for the National fab shop(1500 will bar)

Should I use my 30 will bottles to boost my stats now?

Edited by jitterymonkey

That's funny,

Just logged in and saw that someone had beat me up around 10 times,

Then sent me $101,000.00

I now have enough money for the National fab shop(1500 will bar)

Should I use my 30 will bottles to boost my stats now?

i used about half of mine as i got to that point and up to my elite competition shop now, but im saving the rest for a nuke shop....still want the best bang for my buck...any lower level guys check out #5744...hes unarmed and his rig sucks, so u can attack him either way.

This is interesting.

:stickwack: No idea from this side, we do our own clean-up.

:itsallgood:

But getting paid to do hits... I think I'd like that job!!! (beats the pay as a 4x4 engineer) NPORA members get a discount even! :puterpunch:

:tonguefinger:

The hard part is getting more money and Will bottles. Damn things are expensive. If you got 30 for Christmas, keep them until they'll do you the most good.

Very true. Also I noticed that there is a lot of action/movement amongst mid 100 level ranked players as everyone is working out hard with the nuke shop.

Don't worry once you get in the top 50 it slows down alot as 30 bottles in a nuke shop may get you 5 levels if your lucky...

I moved down 2 in the last week(to 40th).

Edited by MikeVanceinWI

This game is getting freaking ridiculous. Sandman took away Nut Mix Energy refills and now oil is the only way to refill and I've been checking game stats daily...the amount of oil in the game isn't going down, it's staying steady...average of 400 oil per player. The price went up but that's it. There's also more money in the game now on average.

The game caters to the high level players and the difficulty of play for low-level players spurs more people to send him money to get ahead with. The whole damn thing is solely a money-maker. With no limit or cap on level or stats, the game will become a one-man show pretty soon, especially the gang side of it. It's nearly impossible to run a gang if you're anything lower than level 800 or so nowadays. Freaking ridiculous.

i guess my biggest thing with the nut mixes is that you could use a certain amount of them, for example, if you want to get enough energy to attack somebody or run a trail, but now you have no choice but to refill your energy all the way.