4x4 country game

MikeV

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hitting up one guy for levels, 5 oil per hit for 5-6 levels is a pretty good deal. Trailchaser, your boss even let me have a free hit just cause he liked my Pathy! :D

IF you're looking to level up quick and cheap check out #7343. He'll have his name as 10k per Hit unarmed when he is in the mood to give hits and I get 2000%+ on his hits. I just quit doing it as I wanted to build up my stats too. I hit him twice and jumped 41 levels and called it good for now.

1. You tried to hit 88pathoffroad using your Sub Machine Gun but missed (7650)

2. Using his Portable S.A.M. 88pathoffroad hit you doing 305893 damage (-304643)

You lost to 88pathoffroad and lost 0.363636363636% EXP!

Must be nice to have your own SAM....

I'm going to leave myself unarmed for the night, so free hits for you guys whether I'm online or offline. I accept bandages as tips while online, don't worry about tipping if I'm offline.

My guard is low enough that most of you guys should be able to win and get great EXP. Just remember to "Leave Them" and just hit your primary weapon once then keep hitting F5 to refresh for a fast kill. :FartExplode-vi:

Whats the highest personal weapon? How much is it and what level can you get it at?

Wow the highest I've ever made through the Off Road shop. I just made 350k.

Edited by DJ Dank

anybody wanna gang up on this dill hole: http://www.4x4country.net/viewuser.php?u=5973

i cant even get out of the hospital long enough to train or anything.

im lvl 95, here are my stats:

Strength: 24,795 [Ranked: 796]

Agility: 12,229 [Ranked: 888]

Guard: 19,545 [Ranked: 751]

Labour: 13,039 [Ranked: 782]

IQ: 6,470 [Ranked: 902]

Rig Strength: 19,689 [Ranked: 565]

Rig Ability: 17,353 [Ranked: 542]

Total stats: 113,121 [Ranked: 799]

Health: 4800/4800

i have a grenade lancher and full body armour, and im getting smoked left and right... WTF is up with that? i even got smoked by a level 66 player.....

i think he's got a grudge cuz i smoked his rig like 5 times in a row, now for the last week the prick wont leave me alone.

Edited by bitemedoughboy.com

Bots are against the rules, you'd get put in Fed Jail for that.

You need more stats. Work out as much as possible every day. Save up and buy the best shop you can get first. Being at a higher level is good but if your stats are low it's worthless.

anybody wanna gang up on this dill hole: http://www.4x4country.net/viewuser.php?u=5973

i have a grenade lancher and full body armour, and im getting smoked left and right... WTF is up with that? i even got smoked by a level 66 player.....

i think he's got a grudge cuz i smoked his rig like 5 times in a row, now for the last week the prick wont leave me alone.

I hit him for ya

I hit him for you too. Yeah your stats are low. I did take advantage of paying really high level people off for hits but unless your stats are high as well, it is useless. You'll just have lower level guys hitting you nonstop leveling off you.

I spent some time working out tonight...350K in Nut Mix and 17 Will bottles later, I went up by about 4x what I used to have.

Whew!

Unfortunately I signed up after the Will bottles were passed out... Im lucky to get one maybe 2 good trains a days....

now the bastard has his buddy (lvl 600) stompin my rig....

are there any bots out there for training your stats?

Whats the 600's number? I can use him to level up maybe?

Got a new laser blaster I want to try out

strength at 1 million

agility at almost 1.5 mil

Total stats: 3,813,909 [Ranked: 116]

only level 395 though :stickwack:

Lemme guess Poison spider?

Edited by MikeVanceinWI

this is fawing ricdiulous i just tried to attack and unarmed perosn who was level ~400 and i got up to 5,000 plus hits and i finally said F it and ran, seams like they changed something with the attacks, IMO

You guys can't purely base it just on level, like someone who've you've beaten before now you can't even come close. That person may have built their stats up quite a bit since the last time you were able to beat them and they may not have changed their level at all.

Also, I tried leveling on someone who I used to pay 4 or 5 oil for per hit but now I can't even faze them because this person has worked their stats up so high that even when I do hit them instead of missing, I'll only do 1 damage so basically you have to run away.

Rig attacks don't work any more. FYI. Well, unless you have all the best gear and 500K on rig stats I suppose. The coder denies touching the rig challenge section but it happened right after they messed with it last.

I found a guy that loaned me 300M for a Nuclear Shop so I could build up stats. I got 4-5 workouts per Will bottle starting at 28,000 points per workout and going down from there. My stats are WAY higher than they should be for a 200+ level player now. ;)