Check this out

zonianbrat

i hate rednecks, i really do. They do the most ignorant stuff with no regard to anyone's safety.

even rednecks with 4 year degrees?...and being classified as a redneck isnt a bad thing...at least where I come from...if you do something and one of your buddies compliments it as being pretty damn redneck is a good thing...but theres a difference in "redneck" and ignorance on the verge of stupidity...My entire family is "redneck" but have more common sense than most college students/graduates...granted I grew up in the city but I could survive outside of city life...

I would just be very careful when you refer to hate especially when referencing a stereotype b/c I didn't even think that canada had "rednecks"...I work a white collar job but I came from blue collar roots and I will befriend a blue collar boy over a white collar any day b/c for the most part they're tried and true where it takes that white collar a lil while longer to earn that trust/respect.

:beer:

even rednecks with 4 year degrees?...and being classified as a redneck isnt a bad thing...at least where I come from...if you do something and one of your buddies compliments it as being pretty damn redneck is a good thing...but theres a difference in "redneck" and ignorance on the verge of stupidity...My entire family is "redneck" but have more common sense than most college students/graduates...granted I grew up in the city but I could survive outside of city life...

I would just be very careful when you refer to hate especially when referencing a stereotype b/c I didn't even think that canada had "rednecks"...I work a white collar job but I came from blue collar roots and I will befriend a blue collar boy over a white collar any day b/c for the most part they're tried and true where it takes that white collar a lil while longer to earn that trust/respect.

:beer:

Well if you went to post secondary i woudn't consider you a redneck, and im not saying that people who don't go to college/uni are rednecks. I should have clarified. I hate the kind of rednecks who would do THAT kind of repair on a vehicle. My dad lives in ottawa and my mom lives out in this small town where i grew up ( lived in the city during the summer). And I'd have to say that there are a lot of real rednecks around here, like complete idiots that don't have jobs and make the town look like sh!t. But there are also some damn good mechanics out here. better than some in the city looking to rip you off.

:beer: hope thats more clear

yep...Ignorant people of all kinds...but they make for great entertainment...just like the house behind us 2 days ago...woke up to screamin and what not and it was some woman and (i guess her husband) out in the street yellin at each other she chased him down the road in her night gown...I was crackin up b/c thats some trailer park @!*% you'd see back east...as I looked across the horizon I saw all kinds of folks outside looking to see what the commotion was all about...our dog was out back barking at them it was great...I was going to go over and see if I could get the old bronco in the backyard for $50 b/c I knew she would prob sell ti but I was afraid to knock on the door in fear that I would be greeted with the door flying open here the pump of a shotgun and the blast all in one quick motion...

Granted i've done some stupid repairs in my life to get by but I always gave a disclaimer to passengers and tried to stay off of busy roads (one was driving a week without brakes)...

but if he wrapped those "sign posts" with a good layer of duct tape and jbwelded them together he'd be set :laugh: and that fix would be completely ok with me if he was just driving it in the fields of his farm/land to go hunting or what not but not to drive on a public road

I'd just ratchet strap my crossmember back up if i was just going to use my 94 as a farm truck. But Ive got a new pathy now, but i still wanna fix the old one since i still got all the materials and tools needed including welder in the back of the truck.

neighbourhood drama is always funny. especially when its my dad and stepmom and my dad tells me to pick up my grandmother so i go to leave and the stepmother had parked her car in the way of the r50 so i went forward tapped her corvette then backed out over the lawn and i was on the lawn, doing 30mph before i even hit the road lol.

theres a guy around here who turned one of those old dodge caravans, the boxy ones, into a pickup truck :lol: