Cup Holder Chat :)

Xmas

I seen older post about the pathy not having worth a hoot or good convienant location of cup holders.

I that my last choice would be the one that hangs on the door, but I like something to be in the middle / console area though.

I saw this one. Do you think this is a good one? I think its a little much though..

http://www.combocaddy.com/index.html

What ideas did you do to make a good steedy reliable cup holder, but not making it look like red neck ? :)

I seen older post about the pathy not having worth a hoot or good convienant location of cup holders.

I that my last choice would be the one that hangs on the door, but I like something to be in the middle / console area though.

I saw this one. Do you think this is a good one? I think its a little much though..

http://www.combocaddy.com/index.html

What ideas did you do to make a good steedy reliable cup holder, but not making it look like red neck ? :)

Ok, maybe this one?

duct-tape-cup.JPG hehe / kidding

Is yours auto or manual? If manual, you can get a dual cupholder that you can put between the shifter boot, and the e-brake "dust collector" that fits perfectly, and stays snug.

If it's auto, I've got a dual cupholder screwed to the console on the passenger side. It's not in the way of anything for the passenger, and it actually doesn't look that bad.

I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

Is yours auto or manual? If manual, you can get a dual cupholder that you can put between the shifter boot, and the e-brake "dust collector" that fits perfectly, and stays snug.

If it's auto, I've got a dual cupholder screwed to the console on the passenger side. It's not in the way of anything for the passenger, and it actually doesn't look that bad.

I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

Yes sir, mine is a AT.

Love to see a pic. I am looking to even be kind of creative and fab one up if its needed. But i prefer a simple solution, but also looks nice.

Thanks

Alright, I'll try to take a pic this evening, and post it for you. It doesn't look bad....though, by no means does it look stock... :shrug:

For a REALLY nice, though, labour intensive solution, look up jjbigshoe's solution. He put a full console from a Jeep Grand CHerokee in his Pathy. He did an amazing job. :aok:

Edited by Simon

I picked up a cupholder at a garage sale for a few pennies. Once mounted (I'm lazy), it will be on the passenger side of the console. It is about 4" x 4" x 3/4" when folded and flips open into a nice little cup holder.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/ch620/IMGP0378.jpg

there's a link to the pic of my cup holder that i got a kragen. i didn't post it in here cuz it's too big and i don't wanna take the time to resize it. lol.

but as far as functionality goes, it works for holding 2 medium-sized drinks. the big ones will just topple over due to top-heaviness, unless you hold on to the top of them. it fits snugly in between my chair and the center console. every once in a while i have to hold on to the tops of my drinks while i take corners too fast (which is all the time. i do it just to save gas)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/ch620/IMGP0378.jpg

there's a link to the pic of my cup holder that i got a kragen. i didn't post it in here cuz it's too big and i don't wanna take the time to resize it. lol.

but as far as functionality goes, it works for holding 2 medium-sized drinks. the big ones will just topple over due to top-heaviness, unless you hold on to the top of them. it fits snugly in between my chair and the center console. every once in a while i have to hold on to the tops of my drinks while i take corners too fast (which is all the time. i do it just to save gas)

Thats the one I have, but it does not tuck/tight very well wedged to the passenger side seat.

My cup holder, well I would post pics but I don't think you guys want to see a picture of my crotch. Either that or shove the beverage between the seat and the console... works for me.

I got one of these from wheelman's wrecked pathy. The cupholders work well if you don't dring big gulps

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-PATH...sspagenameZWDVW

Yea I have that, but that is a bad location. I have to bend my whole damn shoulder to get my cup. I don't put my seat back far, not a very tall guy. So I like to get a cup holder that is closer to the e-brake.

What I might do is convert my ashtray into a cup-holder area.

I should get some pics as I found one at Wal Mart that had room for two cups and a coin tray. I cut the coin tray out of the centerand screwed what was left between the Standard gear shift and the council. the cup holders have adjustable sliders on them and look almost like they were ment to be there. I was using the one you slide into the ash tray but soon got tired of wiping every thing down after hitting a bump or going around a corner.

I got one of these from wheelman's wrecked pathy. The cupholders work well if you don't dring big gulps

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-PATH...sspagenameZWDVW

my 93 has that. I also have this wierd thing that snaps in with the ashtray, its not the one that replaces the ashtray though, its wierd.

Yeah I hate the stock cup holder for the driver and passenger... I feel like I am risking my life every time I try and grab my soda..

I bought some of the single cup holders that can go in your glove compartment, but my glove compartment wouldn't shut with em in there. I did find they work good for a rear cup holder though..

This works pretty good... but won't hold up to something heavy like a big gulp.

2036027248_6e026a2ce4.jpg