Springs

i wanted to know if these would be good to get. i ordered some 2-4+ shocks. if i do this will the front end and rear end be the same height? thank you.

1993-98

Grand Cherokee Rock Krawler RKZJFS40 4 Inch Lift Front Coil Springs For 1993-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ $109.95

no. that will be about 6-7 inches of lift just in the rear of your pathfinder. you use stock JGC front springs for our 3 inch lift in the rear. so like 88 said you need to find about a 1-2 inch front JGC coil lift.....

(so no the front will not match the rear with the springs you mentioned)

It won't match anyway, the max you can lift front end is 3.5", and it will probably be a bit lower than the rear with 3.5" lift, 'cause Pathfinders sit a bit lower in the front. Also, if you lift the front end to the max, the riding sucks. People use to lift the front 2", maybe 2.5".

I used 3" lift JGC springs on mine which gave me 4-5" of lift in the back. I did have to drop the parking brake cable brackets and the ABS sensor wire about 1 1/2" and I still need to put in a panhard rod drop bracket. It does sit higher in the back now, but it should settle down a bit as time goes by. I've had them on there for a couple months and they have settled about 1/2".

They are procomp springs, part number 57001.

b4e7f163efd944ebb03d34b856f94774.jpeg

i have some JGC springs ill sell ya. they gave me a good 3 inches, and ill sell um cheaper than AC's

i bought mine new about 8 months ago, havent really sagged, ill get an exact measurement over stock if you are interested....

Yes they will.....that's how most of us got them. Around Christmas time they were about $160USD. Call them up and say you just need the UCA's.

Yes they will.....that's how most of us got them. Around Christmas time they were about $160USD. Call them up and say you just need the UCA's.

Sweet! im gonna make out alot cheaper than i thought. thanks for the info guys

• 1 year later...
I used 3" lift JGC springs on mine which gave me 4-5" of lift in the back. I did have to drop the parking brake cable brackets and the ABS sensor wire about 1 1/2" and I still need to put in a panhard rod drop bracket. It does sit higher in the back now, but it should settle down a bit as time goes by. I've had them on there for a couple months and they have settled about 1/2".

They are procomp springs, part number 57001.

b4e7f163efd944ebb03d34b856f94774.jpeg

Would I need to drop cables/sensor if going with a 3-4" of susp lift?