anyone ride?

Cannonball

used to, got rid of my last bike when I had my kid, I plan on pickin up another one soon since hes grown up now.

had an 600F4i, and a 954RR, then got rid of the 600 and got an R1, but then I had a kid and it was the bikes or the mustang, bikes lost that battle. Somebody in town is selling a really nice Erion 929, I'm thinkin about it, but not sure what the warden would say.

used to, got rid of my last bike when I had my kid, I plan on pickin up another one soon since hes grown up now.

had an 600F4i, and a 954RR, then got rid of the 600 and got an R1, but then I had a kid and it was the bikes or the mustang, bikes lost that battle. Somebody in town is selling a really nice Erion 929, I'm thinkin about it, but not sure what the warden would say.

Same except for the kid :D

KLR650 Tengai...Loved it

Check out the blue road sign sly

post-25-1172047341.jpg

2001 CBR1100XX- fun bike but far too long legs for this area.

1987 BMW K75- All around the most forgiving and useful bike I have ever had.

Almost bought a 2004 BMW R1150RT last weekend and when I finish my current projects, I want to get a XR400, build it up and put on an enduro kit. :cool2:

B

1992 Kawi Concours (80K+ miles and going strong!)

1995 Triumph Speed Triple

2005 KTM 450EXC

2007 Yamaha TTR125LE (wife's)

2006 Yamaha 700 Raptor (sand quad)

2004 Yamaha Warrior (wife's sand quad)

That's it for now... I sold my Daytona track bike (see avatar) last year. Will be replacing it with something less precious for track days.

B - When ready for the dual sport XR-4, get one that is already street licensed. Last year the DMV REALLY cracked down on street - legalizing dirt bikes and it is very difficult to do now. But if it has plates, you're good to go. For now.

2005 KTM 450EXC

O.o that bike gets me all hot-n-bothered

I rode my friend's 400 around quite a bit before it got stolen :angry:

My younger brother had a 2stroke 125 ktm as well.

Formerly:

1985 Honda Shadow 500 - Learner, mistake, crazy bike

1996 Suzuki GS500E - Good learner!

2001 Kawasaki Ninja 500 - Great Commuter bike

2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - Decided I wanted more of a standard, then it got stolen..bastards.

Currently:

None

Next Purchase:

Moto Guzzi Breva 750

I learned on my SV650. it was set up for racing and it wasnt in too great of condition when i got it 2 months ago for 2200. decided i wanted something street legal and picked up the cbr last weekend for $9200 otd. between saturday and sunday i was only able to put 170 miles on it. its the @!*%, i'm ready to sell my sv and my mitsubishi and keep my pathy and honda. i dont think i'll ever need another vehicle. the bike will never lose the battle since i dont plan on getting married again. but thats just me

2007 Yamaha TTR125LE (wife's)

2004 Yamaha Warrior (wife's sand quad)

If you do get married again, chose well!

Gads, I love that woman! :D

Somewhere I have pictures of her on the back of the speed triple on the track - with her boot dragging right along with mine... And most of our honeymoon photos have the Connie in the background.

Edited by mws

DSCN0248.jpg

'96 Suzuki DR350. Bought it in 2000 and started college in 03, haven't gotten to ride it much since then. Still starts on or before the 3rd kick and is one of the easiest bikes to kick over I've ever ridden. I have my endorsement but don't have the bike street legal yet, too afraid of the idiot drivers around here.

i used to own a ninja zx600. almost got hit twice on it so sold it. i would love to own another bike but too many idiots out on the roads. i know a guy who was hit by a road-rager on his bike. damn near killed him. so owning a bike is merely a dream now.