Black Panther Skids

93PathfinderWA

Instead of it being a secret, why don't we just say that he's going through a bad divorce right now. That's not such a bad thing to know, it happens to lots of people.

:o no chit? oh wow. i had nooooooooooooo idea. :sniff:

I didnt really think it was a big secret... I only PMed an email address.

Although, it is his personal life, I figured it was up to Marcel to share any details... sometimes you dont need your personal drama online too...

Children! P...

Oh, and "bad divorce" doesn't quite do his situation justice. Think World War 3. The woman is hell-bent on making Marcel's life miserable. He's been very pre-occupied with court and other related stuff lately, so BPA has sort of taken a back burner.

But, rest assured, once the she-demon is out of his life, he'll be back in full swing!

He is still taking orders and making existing skidplates, however, due to his current situation, his turn-around time is very slow, so be patient.

• 4 weeks later...

Hang in there Marcel! Going through the same crap. It's really too bad that there is children in the middle of it. I've got two young boys in the middle. Hang in there and keep your head high......Just remember, it's tough, but Take the HIGH ROAD. DO NOT stoop to her level!

:beer::aok:

There must be a curse on making aftermarket parts for Nissans. That is about the 5th or 6th person that tried to start making things and had crap get in the way. Hope he can pull through WW3.