We Just Keep Coming...

Zilverado

Well, as a member of another Nissan forum, I've followed a few links onto this site. Looks like another great place to come and share information and learn from other Pathfinder owners.

We've owned our '92 Pathfinder for almost 10 years now and have over 310,000 km (194,750 miles) on 'er. The only real off-roading we do is typically by accident sly Fortunately, that has not happened very often.

With two "older" vehicles in the garage, I do most of my own maintenance and repairs. With a 9-5 office job, I just love to get busy in the garage when I get a chance. And with the higher mileage vehicles, there's always something to do...

So, I just thought I would stop by and say "HI" WAVEY I am assuming I'll be around quite a bit in the future.

Welcome :beer: Got any pics of your rig?

No "interesting" pics. Simply stock ride, sand coloured, 4wd with BF Goodrich AT's. Body rust moving in on the fenders and quarter panels.

I just keep picturing 88path's rig when I look at ours - - at least the colour is the same... :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the greetings guys.

What a great site!! I spent a couple of hours last night reading through previous threads. I was quite impressed with the amount of traffic - always a good thing when your looking for feedback on an issue - and the quality of the information.

Makes me think I may have found a new "first stop" for my Pathfinder issues. Oh and obviously to help others whenever I can.

Thanks again! :clap:

No "interesting" pics. Simply stock ride, sand coloured, 4wd with BF Goodrich AT's. Body rust moving in on the fenders and quarter panels.

That's OK, post them up... we likey pics here ;)

And Welcome to the family :aok: