GO COLTS!

94extreme

nonsense....go bears.

i never really liked the colts for some reason....dont really care for either team, but i am a fan of brian urlacher (sp?) and feel that he deserves it more than peyton does....

GO BEARS!!

Wasn't that about the lamest halftime ever?  Bring back Janet's breastases, please!!! 

Talk about some incredibly lame commercials too.  ZZZZZZZ

shoot. prince freaking rocked out in the downpour. his chikies danced their butts of in stilettos, no less. :clap:

comercials were pretty lame except the one redneck bowtie bit with the disrobing dudes dancing about the car. i thought it was kind of funny (first half). the rest.. snooze and you should have seen this one local one here.. wtf? some kind of health service related one. 2 people talking in monotone. it was like totaly opposite of what an ad should be. :shrug:

and thank you mr. i cheered for your guys last year but the evil bears didn't play dead. and it was oh so close here a few weeks ago too. we got'em though. -bounce-

At least the ref's got input from each other before laying a call in stone... at least one most of the calls I saw this year (could not watch the whole game this time)

Yeah, they got the message after taking the game away from the 'hawks last year and laying it in the Steeler's lap. Absolutely unacceptable, that was, to this day. :furious:

prince freaking rocked out in the downpour. his chikies danced their butts of in stilettos, no less. clap.gif

haha, looked like a poor man's wannabe Jimmy Hendrix behind that fabric, with some confused street walkers throwing themselves around. You couldn't have had more obvious lip synching and fake guitar playing in the rain if Ashlee Simpson was playing. We were waiting for some sparks for the electronics or some lightning at least....

Edited by Mr. Pickles

i cheered for your guys last year but the evil bears didn't play dead. and it was oh so close here a few weeks ago too. we got'em though. -bounce-

Thank you for last year and I gave my support to you this year :beer::clap:

Yeah, they got the message after taking the game away from the 'hawks last year and laying it in the Steeler's lap. Absolutely unacceptable, that was, to this day. :furious:

yeah, not a steeler fan either.. zeebras did the colts over in the 90s once and again once in the last couple of years in games against them.

yeah, not a steeler fan either.. zeebras did the colts over in the 90s once and again once in the last couple of years in games against them.

For sure, the Colts have been on the wrong end of a lot of bs. Congrats to Peyton and crew. Man, they've got thunder and lightning running backs for sure. Monster rushing AND recieving. Wow.

Edited by Mr. Pickles

haha, looked like a poor man's wannabe Jimmy Hendrix behind that fabric, with some confused street walkers throwing themselves around.  You couldn't have had more obvious lip synching and fake guitar playing in the rain if Ashlee Simpson was playing.  We were waiting for some sparks for the electronics or some lightning at least....

lol.. whatever man.. i like prince.. he is excentric. not necessarily a fan or anything but some of his stuff i like. on another forum i'm on the opinion is totaly opposite of yours. pretty interesting. there seemed some spots where it looked like he might not have been in time playing the guitar but i don't know. i'm sure there are ways to water proof an instrument to be out there for the 15min or whatever. for a rainy half time show i thought it was pretty cool. no lame jj. boobs.. i do love them but her? :unsure:

:D

Edited by mzxtreme