GO COLTS!

94extreme

For sure, the Colts have been on the wrong end of a lot of bs. Congrats to Peyton and crew. Man, they've got thunder and lightning running backs for sure. Monster rushing AND recieving. Wow.

freaked me out on that opening play. lol. but NE game was a reminder that we'd be ok. they played their hearts out i think. colts really put it to the bears in the trenches. i think that was really one of the finest superbowls. in the rain and all. a real gritty ball game. :aok:

freaked me out on that opening play. lol. but NE game was a reminder that we'd be ok. they played their hearts out i think. colts really put it to the bears in the trenches. i think that was really one of the finest superbowls. in the rain and all. a real gritty ball game. :aok:

For sure, gotta love a solid game in nasty weather. Not quite New England or Green Bay in a blizzard, but it works.

i don't know about that man.. i have a bunch of friends in chicago.. it was a little intense. mellow.gif

? :huh: I'm talking NEXT year. A pretty young and healthy Seahawks team (healthy would be a miracle after this year) would stack pretty interestingly against a stout Colts team. Hopefully Mack Strong comes back though, cause Alexander would be lost otherwise...

i don't know about that man.. i have a bunch of friends in chicago.. it was a little intense.  :mellow:

:laugh:

I know one person from Chicago (that I can think of) and thank gawd the Colts pulled it off.... we would NEVER hear the end of it had the Bears won :o

Oh and I gotta ask... who are these Stee-lers you two keep talking about? Did they play football or soemthing? Don't recall seeing them this year :X :lol::laugh::lol:

Did they play football or soemthing? Don't recall seeing them this year cantsay.gif lol.gif laugh.gif lol.gif
I think so. Something about a cocky guy and the hood of a car, I thing the windshield too. I guess football players stopped wearing helmets or something..................... :o ;):nono:

I know one person from Chicago (that I can think of) and thank gawd the Colts pulled it off.... we would NEVER hear the end of it had the Bears won :o

Oh and I gotta ask... who are these Stee-lers you two keep talking about? Did they play football or soemthing? Don't recall seeing them this year :X :lol::laugh::lol:

there are two on here and another from central IL. i had a conversation with on just before the game and then right after. lol :beer:

no bus.. rust set right in. :D

I think so. Something about a cocky guy and the hood of a car, I thing the windshield too. I guess football players stopped wearing helmets or something..................... :o ;):nono:

ouch.. i forgot about that.. ho, ho, hog.. lol.

Hats off to the Colts. I'm just happy Archie (Manning) has a son who could fill his shoes and live his dream. If only the Saints had played the Bears that way. I'm glad it was the Bears secondary playing the Colts and not the Saints. Colts would have ripped the Saints to shreds. Maybe a couple of DB's in the draft New Orleans can be more competitive next year.

Now what do we do til September?

MUD :beer: