Vent Visors

sammyb33

GI Joe's Sports and Auto. I've got the type that sticks inside the window channel and they've been on for going on 7 years now. Only problem I've had with them is people reaching up to grab the roof while riding passenger and accidentally pulling it out.

i have in the channels as well and they keep my window from sealing so sometimes they rattle and you can hear the wind on the highway...but i like those much better than the tape on b/c they tend to fly off...

i purchased my vent visors at autozone when i was 16 and they still look perfect

Same there, I also have the in channel ones. Going one two or three years and no problems at all... other than what 88 mentioned about people grabbing them, but they have not yet been pulled out.

I got mine at GI Joe's.

Summit Racing.

I have the in-channel version as well. Same review as others. I like them, but they do have a couple minor negatives. They are excellent on warm/hot days when rain is possible. Can leave windows cracked while parked with no water problems.

Unfortunatelly, they did not do much to reduce wind noise or turbulence with the windows cracked. The WD-21 is just a blustery ride!

the tape on my inchannel went last year and i've since used construction gloue to put it back on -it's holding great. The only thing i don't like about them is they cut visibility around easy corners. i got them from partsource in canada

Anyone have good links for Canadian online sites that sell them for the 4 door? I'm new to the whole Pathfinder thing...traded my Dodge Avenger in for the Pathy and it's been the best thing I've done in awhile. Just trying to get up to speed from lowered speed demon to owning the road :)