What did your Pathy get for X-mas?

Smithk

My Pathy got a mountain of MRE's and packets of drinking water -- for the times when I take it into the boonies and leprechauns slash all the tires, break my antanna and cut my hamstrings. . . . :P

Edited by Ishpeck

Yesterday got all new TREs and an alignment from my parents! Best Parents Ever! -bounce- :cool2: :clap: Now I don't have to drive the 400+ miles back to Eastern Washington with my wheel all cattywhompus. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to ME!

With those upper control arms you can get them off of there in about 2 hours working slowly and if you don't have to put the old spindle in the new uca then you just have to work the ball joint loose and replace all the alignment shims and stuff. Heh, I took my upper control arm off 3 times in two days.

I got Skidplates, fire extinguisher, trail mod's to the skidplates and to the body, lights, and snow the other day cool.

Roughcountry (Superlift) UCA's from Pezzy! :)

Which just so happen to be sitting in my living room....hopefully.

My Pathy spent 2 weeks at ClubMed for Trucks (aka the shop) getting all of the mechanical issues worked out.

New:

Throttle Body

IACV-AAC Valve

EVAP Valves and Lines

ECM

Intake Tube

(4) Oxygen Sensors

And a nice detail job on the dime of the neighboring strip mall for painting my truck beige.