Heyo

MaritimeMan

ZOMG HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm still alive and kickin. Cancer sucks, it's whoopin my ass but I'm still up and askin for more. For those that know, word, how's it goin, good to see you. For those that don't, Hodgkin's Diesease, got too much @!*% to do to stop my dumb ass. Any how, just an update on things, only 3 months of chemo to go, I almost have the Pathy runnin again with a new motor swap, and I am single and availible again. w000000000000000000t!

Check ya'll later, have a good and merry and happy Thanksgiving.

Jesus...I had no idea. Sorry to hear about that. Sounds like you have the right attitude. You can beat it. Best of luck to you along the way. Stay mentally strong, and the body will follow suit. :aok:

Hey MM, long time no see... had no idea. Like Simon said, you have the right attitude, stay strong, and you can whip cancer's ass right back! P...

Hope you have a good Turkey Day! :)

you must've read my mind. lmao. i think i posted oyu a comment on myspace asking how the cancer thing was goin :) glad to hear yer almost done, and fightin it to the max. keep kickin ass. you can do eeeet!! and you have your pathy to look forward to drivin and wheelin when yer all done :aok:

thanks for the update. i was gettin a bit worried there when i hadn't heard anything from you. welcome back boach :beer::beer:

Heh, thanks for the well wishes. I have been stayin pretty active and busy so I think that helps as well. Goin to ride dirt bikes tomarrow so that should be fun. I'll just try not to break myself lol.

Yeah Slick, if I can get her runnin right. I have the motor all in and hooked up, but I need to redo one of the cam seals cause it's leakin all the oil out. When she does run, it is definately lacking in power. I haven't pulled codes yet, but that is the next step. Just FYI, it's a rebuilt motor, so zero miles on her. I think maybe when I broke the cam and kept runnin it, the O2 sens probly got fouled, which sucks, cause it wasn't that old. Any how, I have time, just need to modivate my ass to get it done. I haven't drivin her around since April if you can believe that.

MM WB to the board, keep fighting, we went through it with my father 4 years ago and hes still kicking. Im still wondering why he did not kill that Deer I ran out in front of him last weekend :shrug:

As for the new motor, Timing Light.... Im thinking about 15 degrees the wrong way.. 1 to 3 teeth off....

What do you mean by 1 to 3 teeth off?
Distributor being off a tooth or 3... When I put my JDM back together everything was dead set according to the book, hell it even ran... just not right, I had the distributor off by 2 teeth...

o2 sensor or vaccum leaky perhaps? just lacks power or runs like ass too?

yeah, that's hard to believe you haven't driver your baby for that long! oyu must be havin withdrawls! :beer: