Clear tail light lens

Guest SuperSon

Guest SuperSon

Been searching for this clear tail light lens and cant find one. Ive seen a lot of front corner lens in clear but not the tail lights lens.

Ive seen a HB here in town with a clear lens but I dont think its the same size as the pathy.

Any ideas guys?

Im also thinking of buying the clear corner markers but it has that chrome finish, Any idea on how to take chrome off plastic?

Thanks

Only one type of clears made for our WDs and those are stock tail lights on New Indonisian trucks (yes they still make/sell the WD-21 there). Someone on here was trying to track down a way to import them a while ago, but never heard one way or the other if they could.

Guest SuperSon

Im surprised that a lot of manufacturer makes clear corner and parking for our pathy but never a tail lights.

Some even made them for the HB.

Maybe I should do a search on Terrano instead of putting Pathfinder.

Thanks man

Guest SuperSon

I wouldnt use that smoke spraytint.That stuff makes your taillights look like its dirty instead of having that smoke effect.

If nothing else ill use this Tailight Tint

I went to indonesia chat and asked one of the chatters in there if he could do me a favor and call the Nissan dealer in there and gave him the site, He came back and told me that those crystal clear tail lights are an option for the murrano and it cost 200 pounds (approximately $372) a piece.

I wouldnt use that smoke spraytint.That stuff makes your taillights look like its dirty instead of having that smoke effect.

If nothing else ill use this Tailight Tint

I was playing around with some ideas of blacking out my tail lights with rino liner. Still gotta go to the junk yard and pick up some lights to try it out.

post-9-1163157943.jpg

Are you interested just in the style, or do you want LED lights and such? To each their own, sorry for the flaming of others. Can't help on the clears, but if you're just looking for brighter, you can get stock replacement pretty cheap on eBay and such that will light up like Christmas compared to stock.