parting out the 88 2dr

2dr

Decided not to fix it, bought an 86 Bronco instead with a 302 HO and 33" mud terrains. So, I am going to sell you guys any parts you want before I take it to the junk yard, everything worked perfectly before the t-belt broke. so any switches, interior parts, alternator is new-ish, post here or email trevbo19@hotmail.com with pathfinder as the subject. tell your friends, post links to this thread, whatever, I'm not going to check for interest anywhere but this thread or my email.

2vTuVskzoMXoChrllF9Leh8YyyYO.jpg

Edited by 2dr

also I have an extra set of pathfinder alloys that I bought and dont need anymore, would like to get 140 for them.

If you or anyone else you know would like to come and pull parts yourself, I live in Oshkosh Wisconsin, and if you pull the parts yourself I will sell them dirt cheap.

all burgandy, I want it to stay here because as low traffic as this part is, the for sale seems even lower traffic, but I may be wrong. I can take pics of anything you want to see as well.

Edited by 2dr

here is an outer, inner will match colors, but no mud. really clean interior and everything works, the rear seat pan rusted through so there was a hole in the floor, but the seat could still be unbolted from the remnant of floor. I'm probably going to steal the front seats out of it and put them as a 3rd row in the Broncosaurus.

AHU7xxE4olJtWNk30h95VivtkVMN.jpg

Edited by 2dr

Distributor is good, so is the clutch fan and shroud, interior is mint, and all electric windows and locks. The bumpers have been bumped, front one is all bent up, and the rear I hit a tree, so the metal is bent, but the plastic cover is good I think. Please email me at trevbo19@hotmail.com for a faster reply.

bought an 86 Bronco instead

bronco or bronco II...i had my bronco II for 5 days B4 it got totaled...then i got my pathy... so it all worked out in the end...

if i think of something i'll let u know... ECU i dont care if its bad i need it for an experiment...

ok I have all that stuff you want, please email me and I'll get it out asap.

It is a full size bronco, I thought it had a solid front axle, but it doesnt, although it is better than CVs, since there are no boots to tear. And with the stock suspension and 33s it is pretty capable off road, and it still fits in my garage. I love it, V8 power and sound, especially with the hot cam in it...

Are all the power steering hoses good? If so how much do you want for them?

well the power steering leaked like a sive, but not sure if it was the hoses, I'll try to check this weekend.