college

mattd123

well its been a while since i've been on. i just spent about 1000 to get a sticker on my truck the exauhst fell off and melted everything. and now i have moved to RI for college and its kinda wierd and kinda scary. sounds stupid i know but its the first time ivebeen away from home for a long time and i cant go home whenever i want.... i dont know im sure ill feel better in a week or so but im young and this is all new to me. plus i had to leave my pathy at home.....what a bad deal

I started on thursday, just community but still - my sister left for school (only a couple hrs away but she cant come home lol) THANK GOD and she calls me daily now just to talk to me even though we dont get along, she loves it and im sure you will to.

sucks man. my friend just moved away to go to school..kinda a bummer but it gives me an excuse to go on road trips to visit. I on the other hand am taking a year off first, and when I go back to school its only like 10min away woooo.

Hell, I'm 500 miles away at college now and don't have my Pathfinder since my Dad is selling it for me in Atlanta. It sucks without a car for the time being but the second my Pathfinder sells I'm getting something else and can't wait!

Just sweat it out. Plus you don't spend money on gas!

Keep you chin up and cruise some Chicks....

Atleast your not at basic training.... NO PHONE, and they MAKE ALL THE RULES....

They Take your clothes, your Hair and your name, they do give you new names, new clothes and yes your hair does grow back....

The weird feelings will pass, I promise. Give it some time and get out there. Try out whatever you're into, be it sports, meeting friends, even a college job can open some doors. Before you know it, you'll be having a ball. If in doubt, the old college diet of beer and girls comes highly recommended. :rolleyes:

My best advice would be to remember that at least half of what you learn in college is outside the classroom. Find a balance that keeps you in enough to do well, but out enough to keep your sanity and experience the rest..

The weird feelings will pass, I promise. Give it some time and get out there. Try out whatever you're into, be it sports, meeting friends, even a college job can open some doors. Before you know it, you'll be having a ball. If in doubt, the old college diet of beer and girls comes highly recommended. :rolleyes:

My best advice would be to remember that at least half of what you learn in college is outside the classroom. Find a balance that keeps you in enough to do well, but out enough to keep your sanity and experience the rest..

Couldn't have said it better. In a way, a car in college can almost hurt you freshman year, you just need to settle in and stay put. Meet guys and hot girls and maybe pledge a fraternity.

It's a good time, and certainly does not require a car.