as if gas prices werent high enough

fordsho90

Yeah sometimes life really sucks. This gas thing has hit me pretty hard. All I htink about now when I want to go somewhere or on days like today is man that is going to cost me $$$. I hate it. It just really makes me mad because it is just gouging plain and simple. Oil industries are recording "record" profits. What sucks is they know they can do it and we can not do a dam thing about it.

Yeah, here comes the fun !!! *redoubles work on the project Bug and BMW K75*''

after i sell the 89 heres my new whip

What year is that Max ? I had an 84 and it looks pretty close. Good bikes, just make sure all the rubber seals and lines are in good shape.

B

8% of our incoming oil. That's all it affects.

And you know the oil companies will play it like we have just run dry and might actually run out of gas. What a freaking joke. They have down a great job these past few years of playing off global events to be detrimental to the petroleum industry meanwhile the record record profits 5 q's in a row.

Not to mention that OPEC and the US Government have BOTH stepped up and offered to sell supplies to off-set the lost production capabilities. Sure, we may see a 5-10 cent/gallon increase, but it's not going to suddenly be $4.50/gallon.

And if it is, I'm going hunting.

Between last night and this morning we went from $2.99 to $3.19 this morning at my usual Stop and Rob.... Now I guess it is You Stop we Rob...

Filed a complaint with the City stating that the gas currently in thier tanks was bought and paid for prior to any percieved increase in cost.... Nothing will happen but it is still fun to b!tch every now and again...

I do my best not to complain about Oil prices. They found a way to find it, drill it, refine it, etc. The oil companies own us because of our dependency. I can't really bitch. I need gas they have it. I'm willing to pay what the request. What can I do?

But at the same time I just hate the fact that they can use any excuse in the world to gouge us on it. "What's that Cheney shot someone in the face? Well guess the barrel is goin up another buck." "Oh geee Korea fired off a test missle? Add another $1.50 to that barrel." It's absurd. fargin bastards.

I have yet to even see a E-85 refueling station. Dont worry eventually when e-85 starts becoming popular and people start buying vehicles that run on it. either the government will tax the hell out of it so that it will compete with petro or gas companies will then drop their prices to compete. Should be interesting couple of years.

According to the news here in The northwest that is a very high percent of our gas so i am going to fill up once i get some money before they go and raise it even more, but school does start soon along with football so from 8-6 everyday i wont even have the option of driving.

Agreed with V. The bastages make ungodly profits them moan about a repair that totals 5% of their quarterly PROFITS !!! What a red herring. I say we start sniping top oil execs until the prices come down. I bet it wouldn't take long... ;)

B