HD Rear Suspension Links w/ Rebuildable Johnny Joints - Rugged Rocks

After seeing all the interest in these HD Suspension Links, i've got everything inplace to have them made & I wanted to post this for those that weren't following the original post that's inspiring the completion of these links.

rr-wd21-ll.jpgThe Rugged Rocks HD Suspension Links are constructed of beefy 1.75"x.281 wall DOM cut to match the length of your stock length links at it's shortest adjustment. Adjustments are easily done due to the opposite threading used on each end for each Johnny Joint. The HD Links are powdercoated black and include 4 high quality rebuildable Johnny Joints by Currie Entersrises made special to fit the stock width, 2-3/8" wide suspension brackets; and include zerk fittings for easy lubrication.

I got pricing all worked out and i'm taking pre-orders to get things moving. I'm looking for 6 orders over the next 2 weeks ending the pre-orders on 2/18. if the 6 pre-orders are met i'll order the materials and get started at the machine shop etc. we're looking at about 4 weeks from the 18th (~3/18) to having the links shipped out. if the pre-order minimum is not met then everyones $ will be refunded on 2/20

I'm offering Upper and Lower links for the R50 and WD21. you can order them here:

HD Pathfinder Links

The original thread is here:

HD Pathfinder Suspension Link Info

Edited by SteeevO

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the pre-orders don't get filled, then the links may never be offered. it just depends on the demand. even with as much as i'd like to just pay for them up front out of pocket and have them ready to ship in a few weeks, I just can't.

hopefully we'll get enough pre-orders to get this going by the 18th, on the flip side... if i get the 6 pre-orders before the 18th then i'll start production ahead of schedule. :beer:

if the pre-orders don't get filled, then the links may never be offered. it just depends on the demand.

Its times like these I wish I didn't have myself on such a strict budget lol.

if this first pre-order set of 6 isn't met, this item may never be offered ever again. we only need 3 more orders (R50 or WD21). come on everyone!!!!

what happened to everyone that was "very interested" in the feeler thread?

lol very intersted is not the same as very well paid. but ditto on wanting these made I'm sure more will pre-order by the 18th.

lol very intersted is not the same as very well paid.

Pretty much. I'm cut back to a 32 hour work week. I can get by fine but it cuts down on the 'mod the truck' purchases. I'll wait and see where this goes and consider charging them on credit...

B

one week down, one to go.

Only 3 more preorders needed

BTW when i say 3 pre-orders, i mean 3 pairs of links. so if one person buys a pair of uppers and a pair or lowers, thats 2 pre-orders.

anybody else? this very well could be the beginning of a trend of new offerings for the R50s (and WD21s). let's at least give it the opportunity. ;)

i think we only need 2 more orders now.

Edited by alexrex20

It's good to see that there is a good amount of interest for these.

I still need atleast 3 more pairs pre-orderd by the 18th. We still have a week.

tell your friends, post it up on other boards etc. Lets get the word out :beer:

thanks for reposting... as of right now it looks like we're going to give this another shot in april. i'll open up pre-orders on april 8th - 22nd. but if we get a few forum lurkers that order tonight then i'll get this rolling this week.