HD Rear Suspension Links w/ Rebuildable Johnny Joints - Rugged Rocks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA actaully gave me my tax return (no more IOU) so a set of lower links should be no Problem!

I'll have my order in on the 15th (payday)

Well since I had a little more today (payday) thanks to saving my CA return, I decided to spring for the Calmini UCA's In addition to the lower links.

So if the HD links flop again @ least I won't be empty handed.

Thanks SteevO!

Honestly... we had more pre orders the first time around.

:scratchhead: what happened to all those people who said they would be prepared this time?

Oh well, if I wind up getting refunded I'll just have 2 buy my post runner bumper and unveil my super seceret gadget that I made to go with it.

I might make some calls tomorrow to see who from the first pre-order run is still interested....

Also, Even you you don't plan to buy these but u think it's a good idea.. please repost on any other boards you are on.

I know there are some people that would really like to see this happen and any help from members here would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by SteeevO

for the most part no...

But i'm currently waiting for a company that makes a similar product to e-mail me back to see if we can do just a few sets that will be one off's when they do thier next run for the ones that pre-ordered and i won't be stocking them.

the only thing to do now is to start taking contact info for people that are interested and once we get a good sized list we can have a run made in the future

Garret,

Unfortunately things haven't worked out with getting these links made this time around. I have refunded you for the Links.

-Steven

Hey SteeevO,

Thanks for trying man,

I really appreciate that you've got a section in your store for w/d21's and that you are trying to offer more aftermarket options for our crowd.

I'll be buying some toyota 58" sliders from you later on down the road.(for my pathfinder)

• 10 months later...

This project lives on!

Steel should be in by Wednesday or so and the complete HD Links will be done within the next 2 Weeks or so.

Those that are interested, please post the model of your truck so i can start to get a feel for the ratio of WD21 and R50 links that will be need to be made.